Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1993 F150 XLT 302 MAF A/T 4x4 2.5" Lift
267 Posts
Sure would've. Who knows maybe this still might be the next model design. I'm not a fan of the new Bronco.

Reactions: BroncMom

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
4,077 Posts
it just looks so cheap unless you go for the top of the line model

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And that's exactly why... Hoping you'll upgrade... They figure your in for a dime you'll be in for a dollar 🙄

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
And that's exactly why... Hoping you'll upgrade... They figure your in for a dime you'll be in for a dollar
I need to go back to canada to sell my car and buy something down here so I was looking at the new broncos on a whim and with everything priced out the way I want the price tag border 47k... screw that

·
Registered
'92 Custom w/ '95 MAF 5.0 M/T, 33's, 4.10 LSD
3,121 Posts
I must have missed something ... did they vastly change the design (for the worse) from the pre-release models that got all the testing buzz? Those photos look nothing like what I remember.

Gotta wonder how many people just canceled their reservation deposits...

·
Premium Member
1987 Bronco 351W, C6
1,683 Posts
The looks change a bit depending on model, but yeah, it should have looked more like some of the prototypes.... I like (not love) it and am impressed they claim the IFS has more travel than a Wrangler. Bet would be alot of fun, and I'm happy they didn't completely screw it up like what happened to the Blazer.

·
Premium Member
1995 5.8, 2.5" Rough Country Lift, Extended RA's, 4.10's, 33" BFG's
5,938 Posts
I've lost interest in it, this model year anyway. Besides that, its overpriced if you want any decent options like the rest of Fords stuff and thanks to YouTube I've seen the type of fans they are attracting lol. I've been shopping for a new truck, I like the Ranger but 34,000 for a 4x4 XL is crazy plus they only offer the 4cyl ecoboost.
So I decided on a Toyota Tacoma with everything I want plus a V-6 for around 29k .

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
I've lost interest in it, this model year anyway. Besides that, its overpriced if you want any decent options like the rest of Fords stuff and thanks to YouTube I've seen the type of fans they are attracting lol. I've been shopping for a new truck, I like the Ranger but 34,000 for a 4x4 XL is crazy plus they only offer the 4cyl ecoboost.
So I decided on a Toyota Tacoma with everything I want plus a V-6 for around 29k .
My friend's 2020 Taco is a dog. I think I'd rather have the 4 cylinder ecoboost with 8 less HP and 4 more MPGs.

·
Registered
'92 Custom w/ '95 MAF 5.0 M/T, 33's, 4.10 LSD
3,121 Posts
I saw my first non-Sport Bronco yesterday, and it looked just like the pre-release versions as far as I could tell. I was on my bike and it passed me going the same direction, so I was limited in what I could see, but it was a mustard orange 4-door with soft top and black emblems. Not sure what trim package that would be, but it looked damn good.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Got to drive one on the trails last week. Hoping to get more seat time soon. It’s pretty fun on moderately difficult terrain in stock form with 35’s.

·
Super Moderator
28,225 Posts
Our #4 son almost cracked steering wheel while braking.

·
Registered
48 Posts
For the price of a loaded one I'll stick with the Land Rover.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts