Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's pretty chilly here. About 14 deg F here now w/o wind chill. Early today I went to the DMV with my friends boss so they could register one of the cars they sold. It was sunny and nice out when we left, but when we got there it was wicked windy! Driving the car off the trailer and 300 yards to the garage was pretty brutal. Especially with no heat and no top! But who cares when you are driving this!

Here are 2 movies I filmed while riding along (Dial Up Users Beware).

Short trip around the block.
In the snow at the DMV!

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
ha, It was soo damn nice here in arizona I couldnt believe it was still january!! sucks to be you guys

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
SquattyD said:
It's pretty chilly here. About 14 deg F here now w/o wind chill. Early today I went to the DMV with my friends boss so they could register one of the cars they sold. It was sunny and nice out when we left, but when we got there it was wicked windy! Driving the car off the trailer and 300 yards to the garage was pretty brutal. Especially with no heat and no top! But who cares when you are driving this!

WOW!!!

Wood...lots of wood...

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,062 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Is it original? Why sell it? If it's original I couldn't see taking it out with all the snow/salt on the ground. Anyway nice looking car regardless....

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No, its not original. Its a brand new replicar. The build and sell them. About $32k with a new stock SBF and T-5 trans. We only drove it a couple hundred yards so it could go thru inspection at the DMV.

·
Wanna see my
4,450 Posts
32k for a brand new replicar cobra. Thats not bad at all. What engine do they put into it?

·
user title
2,211 Posts
woooooooooow...........
I want one...NO...two!!

wooooow....

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
302 or 351w. Or a stroker from any in that family. The big blocks dont fit.....yet. They dropped in a sweet 450hp (yes, dyno'd) small block today.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts