Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But I changed my plugs, wires, and coil today and I thought I was driving a new rig. I am in the middle of many projects on the FSB, thanks to you all, and this one rocks! Are we/should I, be posting pictures as I go along? Or if I do something specific that I don't see covered in the tech-write up section?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, sorry I posted that in the wrong place. I am taking pictures of everything, it gives other people ideas. I know I got a lot of ideas from others pics.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ever wish you could find your PO and slap him? Mine died so I can't do that, but tearing apart the interior to do some peel and stick when I come across the beauty:

WTF

looks to be some type of access hole, for what only he knows...

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
My rents know not to name names in regards to the PO :haha

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
That stuff tends to happen a lot where I live. As for the PO, my truck was an el cheapo b-day gift and my dad works with the guy he got it from and still won't tell me his name. He knows that I'll go through a great deal of searching to find his address and make a few months or a year or so of his life miserable. Even minor repairs shouldn't have been as hard as they where when I started fixing/modding this truck.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That stuff tends to happen a lot where I live. As for the PO, my truck was an el cheapo b-day gift and my dad works with the guy he got it from and still won't tell me his name. He knows that I'll go through a great deal of searching to find his address and make a few months or a year or so of his life miserable. Even minor repairs shouldn't have been as hard as they where when I started fixing/modding this truck.
You could get all passive aggressive. Sorry, can't do anything, have to fix all the stuff (insert name of guy) messed up on my Bronco.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
why didn't you change the cap and rotor?

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Always nice when you spend money on parts and get instant gratification.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts