Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Y'all are a bad influence. I found this site, and started to enjoy wrenching the bronco again.

Here's what I did over the weekend

Cheers

Steve

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used the duplicolor brand cause it was a bit of an impulse. It was available in the local walley mall.

This bronco spent all it's time in Los Angeles, and then I traded it from a buddy and brought it to Arizona about 6 years ago. There is no rust on this thing. So, I didn't prime anywhere, just scuffed the factory paint and cleaned it well.

I used 2 coats in the bed area and one in the front.

Cheers

Steve

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, I'm still not done reinstalling everything. had a bit of welding on the spare tire mount and such. had a rainstorm come through and that slowed things down a bit. I would say three days from start to finish. but I'm kinda slow.

Cheers

Steve

·
Practicing Infidel
15,299 Posts
Dang that looks good !

I'm jeal-er-ous !

Sixlitre

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,003 Posts
Looking good man! :rockon

·
Registered
593 Posts
looks good! nice job

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pretty much got the interior put back together. We had a winter storm go through the area today and I had to work between the flurries.

That back seat is HEAVY.

I had to weld up the spare tire mount. I tried to weld it up with some 3/32 7014, but had to fall back to oxy/acet to handle it.

Still have to put the back speakers and mount some interior lights.

Cheers

Steve

·
Banned
495 Posts
mines bedlined with that duplicolor bedliner too.. missed a few spots and its peeling up so i need to weld in metal in them spots and re do them areas.. yours looks good!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
holy huge pictures batman, im about to herculine the bed of my bronco, and my new..er tailgate, inside and out since i beat the hell outta it

·
Registered
389 Posts
i was thinking of having mine professionally done, not sure though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts