Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To start with, found out my daughter had a miscarriage Saturday(confirmed with an ultrsound today). Wife, daughter and daughter's BF are taking it pretty bad. My cousin in the U.P. has a brain tumor, he's going to Little Rock to have it operated on in Feb. His sister now has kidney troubles(not sure of the specifics yet). Their grandma(my great aunt) just had part of her stomach removed because of a very bad ulcer. If it wasn't for bad news I wouldn't have any today. Hopefully things get better tomorrow.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,308 Posts
Heart goes out to you and yours Bob

Here's hoping tomorrow brings better news for you. Time to hit the pews.

Sixlitre

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
WOW! I am really sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I live 2 hrs from Little Rock and my sister is just south of LR if we can help in any way.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Man...when it rains it pours. Sorry to hear man...at least now almost any news should be better...we hope.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,528 Posts
Hang tough Bob. I'll drop a word in for ya with Uncle God.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
is it just me or am i noticing there are a boatload of grey clouds that just passed over alot of fsb members lately?

rlk, i'm sorry to hear about your latest news. hang in there, alot of people go through what your daughter did and have success later. as for the rest of your family, i'm hoping there are sunnier days ahead also. keep the faith.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Got my prayers...

·
FSB warrior
6,117 Posts
jackhart said:
is it just me or am i noticing there are a boatload of grey clouds that just passed over alot of fsb members lately?
Yes I have also.

Im really sorry to hear it man, I know how happy you were to have a grandchild at only 38. I will pray for you guys as well, theres no shortage of a need for it. Hang in there, remember we are here for ya:thumbup

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
:stupid

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
81Bronk36 said:
I know how happy you were to have a grandchild at only 38.
I'm only 37!

Thanks for making me feel even worse. Just kidding. Thanks again everyone.

·
FSB warrior
6,117 Posts
RLKBOB said:
I'm only 37!

Thanks for making me feel even worse. Just kidding. Thanks again everyone.
Dang I was a year off.... My foot tastes horrible this morning, it was in boots for 8 hours last night.

Again man Im really sorry.

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
OH!!!!! THE SUN WILL COME OUT, TOMORROW! BET YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAAAAAR THAT TOMMMOOORRRRRRROOOOWWWWWWWW! THERE'LLL BE SUNNN!!!

Hope things get better for you Rob, hang in there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts