Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm now a proud owner of a '94 Bronco XLT. Someone decided to destory my Explorer and I got this as a replacement. It's a V8 5.8 with the E4OD tranny. I'll be posting pics soon.

I live just north of Los Angeles in the San Fernando Valley if any of you all wanna meet up!

·
Super Moderator
24,983 Posts
Yo Robert!
welcome and you have made a great choice in choosing da Bronco for the ex replacement.
This gang has a wealth of knowledge and experience in just about every aspect of the Biggie B!

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,044 Posts
Welcome to our home RobertF!
The welcome wagon will be along shortly... I'm sure.;)

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Hea I is, hea I is........Welcome brah!:beer
You may find that the Explorer lose is a blessing after all!
Bronco's Rule!! :rockon

A few things to know:
1. Make sure to vote for FOTM each month by going to the FOTM thread and picking your fav. nominee! (10 new nominees each month, and someday it could be you!)
2. Be sure to vote for this site at TOP4x4 by clicking the link at the top of the page. (It brings us in alot of new traffic!)
3. Post up some pics of your rig!
(click here—click me, click me!! to find out how!)
4. Add your rig's specs (or a pic) to your sig line. (It comes in handy when asking questions for people to know what kinda rig thier helping you with!)
5. Before asking a handfull of questions please try the search button at the top right hand corner of the page.
It looks like this:
This site has been around long enough that ALOT of topics have already been discussed and now all you gotta do is read.

Welcome aboard, make your self at home!!!:thumbup

·
College User
2,015 Posts
Welcome, sorry for the delay I fell of the wagon at the railroad crossing. :brownbag

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
I'll take the wagon to the packy any day :toothless

Welcome Aboard Noobster .. let's see a pic of the rig :thumbup

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Welcome, glad to have you here!:thumbup

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Welcome. Sit Back, Relax, And have a good time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts