Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Administrator
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We are now taking Nominations for January 2019 F.O.T.M. :rockon

Let's Try and get some good Nominee's

Please nominate the Member with the Bronco that you would most like to see represent FullsizeBronco.com :beer :drinkbud :beer

We will be taking the first 5 to accept in order of nomination...
Nomination will close once we reach 5 nominees or the last day of the month, whichever comes first. Then the voting will begin!!

The winner will receive:
1. ONE YEAR FULLSIZE MEMBERSHIP!

2. Your Choice between 1) e-gift card/code worth $100 off purchase for any goods from AZAUTOBODYSUPPLY.COM
(special thanks to Quader1 for donating his time and $100 product give-away for F.O.T.M. More Details Here!)

(2) or a Beefeater BUGG portable grill (a $400 value)
(WE only have 2 left and only 1 if RicksBroncoBeast Takes one for his prize !!!

The Winner will be responsible for shipping costs !!!

3. 2 page color Bronco-biography in Bronco Driver Magazine w/1 yr. Subscription!!! :thumbup

The other 4 contestants get the satisfaction of knowing they have competed with the best and survived... :rockon :twotu: :drinkbud

So make your nominations and if you're nominated and think your Bronco has what it takes to be the best... then accept the challenge and let the voters decide!

Please read the RULES FOR F.O.T.M. before accepting the nomination.

The previous years Winners not eligible for 1 year...

Quader1 - '18 F.O.T.Y.. Winner
cstryke - Jan. '18 F.O.T.M. Winner
deathmobile2- March '18 F.O.T.M. Winner
RickBroncoBeast- May '18 F.O.T.M. Winner
Ghosteh - July '18 F.O.T.M. Winner
95 Bronco Wyatt - September '18 F.O.T.M. Winner

:popc1: :popc1: :popc1: Lets get this party started!!!! :popc1: :popc1: :popc1:

ATTENTION NOMINEES:
Please note that by accepting your Nomination, you AGREE to FOLLOW the RULES FOR F.O.T.M.
We will not tolerate abuse of this contest, our rules or your fellow contestants. Make no mistake... you can & will be disqualified!!!

·
MidlifeCrisisUndrWay
1,514 Posts
Don't everyone nominate at once...

·
22,811 Posts
Yo,
With the powers vested in me (none), I hereby nominate @thequietman for his 95 EB with a little 427.😎

·
Administrator
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Al, You are the man !!!!!! ...WHAT SAY YOU @thequietman ???? You have something for us ????

Here is where it stands now 1 nominated and we need 4 more nominations.

1) thequietman :popc1:
2) ? :popc1:
3) ? :popc1:
4) ? :popc1:
5) ? :popc1:

Please remember to PM the Member which you Nominated so they can reply on here...

·
Administrator
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very cool @thequietman can’t wait to see what you bring !!!!!

Here is where it stands now 1 nominated accepted and we need 4 more nominations.

1) thequietman :thumbup

Please remember to PM the Member which you Nominated so they can reply on here...

·
Administrator
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very cool @White Dragon !!!! What Say you @JCG74 You got something for us ????
Here is where it stands now 1 nominated and 1 nomination accepted and we need 3 more nominations.

2) JCG74 :popc1:

·
--------------
3,875 Posts
Much appreciated @whitedragon. Unfortunately, I’m going to have to decline. Bronco’s back in shop for more upgrades and I’ll be out of town half of Jan with little time to make a solid effort at it. Thx!

Someday,
You are going to have to show us that Rig,
Especially with all those Mods you been doing.....

Have a Merry Christmas.

Dragon

·
Administrator
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well Damn maybe next time @JCG74
Here is where it stands now 1 nomination accepted and we need 4 more nominations.

·
Administrator
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I know the BKO has ran a few times and has won once. How about it @96bronco do you want to take a stab at it again?

Here is where it stands now 1 nomination accepted 1 nominated and we need 3 more nominations.

2) 96bronco :popc1:

·
JULY '16 F.O.T.M.
833 Posts
Well I know the BKO has ran a few times and has won once. How about it @96bronco do you want to take a stab at it again?
Slow noms this month - let’s step it up guys! I’ll nominate @96bronco .

Sending PM.
Thanks for the nomination MS88Bronc. I had to think about this one for a bit. As Quader1 pointed out, I have run before, twice actually.

I won once (thanks again all of you). Then my son ran it from his perspective.

My initial inclination was to pass, but as I thought about it, the thing I like most about FOTM is just seeing all the pics and reading all the stories. If I can entertain you guys and contribute that back to the site, then I am in.

So if you guys, (and be honest) are ok with some repeat pictures, plus some new ones, I am never done modifying and working on it, then let's do this..

·
Administrator
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Alright then, The decision is yours @96bronco Good Luck !!
Here is where it stands now 2 nomination accepted and we need 3 more nominations.

2) 96bronco :thumbup

·
22,811 Posts
Yo,
We may need to hunt down candidates in Build section and some Noobies that may have photos and a script.

·
2,095 Posts

·
Administrator
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Awesome @itwasFREE!!!!

What say you @mtnmotoadv
you got something for us ???

Here is where it stands now 2 nomination accepted 1 nominated and we need 2 more nominations.

2) 96bronco :thumbup
3) mtnmotoadv :popc1:

·
Administrator
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Only a couple days left and we need some Nominations!!!!

My personal opinion is the January winners have the best chance at winning FOTY as they have almost a whole year to do upgrades and wheeling material that nobody has seen.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.