Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are now taking Nominations for June 2020 F.O.T.M. :rockon

Let's Try and get some good Nominee's

Please nominate the Member with the Bronco that you would most like to see represent FullsizeBronco.com :beer :drinkbud :beer

We will be taking the first 7 to accept in order of nomination...
Nomination will close once we reach 7 nominees or the last day of the month, whichever comes first. Then the voting will begin!!

The winner will receive:
1. ONE YEAR FULLSIZE MEMBERSHIP

2. 2 page color Bronco-biography in Bronco Driver Magazine w/1 yr. Subscription!!! :thumbup

The other contestants get the satisfaction of knowing they have competed with the best and survived... :rockon :twotu: :drinkbud

So make your nominations and if you're nominated and think your Bronco has what it takes to be the best... then accept the challenge and let the voters decide!

Please read the RULES FOR F.O.T.M. before accepting the nomination.

The previous years Winners not eligible for 1 year...

biggum March 2020 FOTM Winner
MS88Bronc-2019 F.O.T.Y. Winner
d_rock - July '19 F.O.T.M. Winner
AbandonedBronco- May '19 F.O.T.M. Winner
Antonio- March '19 F.O.T.M. Winner
HCodi - Jan '19 F.O.T.M.. Winner
MS88Bronc - September '19 F.O.T.M. Winner

:popc1: :popc1: :popc1: Lets get this party started!!!! :popc1: :popc1: :popc1:

ATTENTION NOMINEES:
Please note that by accepting your Nomination, you AGREE to FOLLOW the RULES FOR F.O.T.M.
We will not tolerate abuse of this contest, our rules or your fellow contestants. Make no mistake... you can & will be disqualified!!!

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Adm. or Mod. please make above sticky

Thanks
Allcruisen

·
The Tennessee Warden
96 XL, 5.8L, E4OD, BW1356, 4.56 gears
3,518 Posts
Watt, no one ?
I could be mistaken, but wasn't it decided that there would be three FOTMs (March, June, Sept) and then three competitors for FOTY starting in mid November? That way, we could take two months to gather 7 competitors for FOTMs? I think @BigBlue 94 was in on that convo.

Let's see some noms anyway! I'll throw out one for @BroncMom - it's high time she shows off that bullnose! PM inbound.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Should the contest be renamed if it's now 3 times a year, with an end-of-year competition?

·
The Tennessee Warden
96 XL, 5.8L, E4OD, BW1356, 4.56 gears
3,518 Posts
Should the contest be renamed if it's now 3 times a year, with an end-of-year competition?
FOTQ (quarter?)

From this thread:

I say spend the first 2 months looking for contestants and the third doing the competition. So Jan and Feb are the recruiting months and March is the show. Then april and may with June as the FOTM. Then July and August to search for September FOTM. October is empty with November 1st through December 15th as the FOTY.

With fewer competitions, I say we up the max number of contenders for each month to 6 or 7. I realize we have had issues getting a full group and having all 5 regularly post in the past. However, having 2 months to find contestants will help that maybe, and if we do find say 7, and 2 fizzle out, we still have 5 participating contestants.

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,599 Posts
I could be mistaken, but wasn't it decided that there would be three FOTMs (March, June, Sept) and then three competitors for FOTY starting in mid November? That way, we could take two months to gather 7 competitors for FOTMs? I think @BigBlue 94 was in on that convo.

Let's see some noms anyway! I'll throw out one for @BroncMom - it's high time she shows off that bullnose! PM inbound.
Ur Killin me dude... Nominate me in September

And yes... It was decided to be FOTQ instead of FOTM since the change over saw the site lose a lot of traffic.

·
Registered
78 Custom - 460 - NP435 - NP205 - Sniper EFI - HyperSpark Ignition - 4.56 Gears - Front/Rear Lockers
2,032 Posts
I don't think the name really matters as we only had a "FOTM" every other month anyway.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,726 Posts
I don't think the name really matters as we only had a "FOTM" every other month anyway.
Haha I was thinking the same thing. Way back when Pepe was 4xPepe, we had a contest every month, with up to TEN contestants.

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,599 Posts
I think someone should nominate drb75088... Maybe then we'd actually see his bronco ?

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,615 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
That & Pictures,, Lots and Lots of Pictures...
Along with a good story about your build & usage.
Videos don't hurt either.
I cannot imagine anything less interesting and/or more boring than the writings of an over the hill old man with no, (really no) mechanical skills describing taking his Bronco to a shop for repair or installation of a new toy. There is no good story, just what we can afford to have fixed or added.
Biggest challenge is finding a shop to trust, and the convincing the wife to spend the money for boys toys.

Really, if I thought I had anything to offer, I would have posted it a long time ago.

1 - 20 of 149 Posts