Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

141 - 149 of 149 Posts

·
Administrator
2,884 Posts
I’m sorry guys I just don’t have time to even take care of myself let alone this right now anyway

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,977 Posts
I’m sorry guys I just don’t have time to even take care of myself let alone this right now anyway
Sorry to hear that hon... Think @BigBlue 94 has it pretty well in hand. We got Cha 😘

·
Registered
1978 Bronco Ranger XLT, 400/C6 92 K documented miles &1994 Bronco,XLT 85K original miles
1,067 Posts
Let me know how I can help.

·
The Tennessee Warden
96 XL, 5.8L, E4OD, BW1356, 4.56 gears
3,591 Posts
We’re still missing come contestants over in the actual competition thread. You guys coming over to play??

·
Registered
28 Posts
Awesome! Glad to be nominated! I am currently deployed and will not be getting back home until September. Unfortunately I will not have cell service or access to my pictures (on my computer back home). I will see if I can get someone to send me some shots and I will post them on here.

Reactions: Desert Bronco

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ok so since I was talking about the '95 I have I will save my '94 for a different month. Mine is a 1995 Ford Bronco XLT I bought off of a kid I knew in my local town. We both had the only two nice 5th gens in our area (his black, mine white). I always remember thinking "man I wish I could just have both.." well fast forward years later and I put out a post on my Instagram account I have for my builds asking my followers if they had any old running iron they wanted to sell. He got back to me, I bought it, and the rest was history. My old man bought me buy my 94 with money he inherited from his dad (my grandfather) after he died along with his Camaro and that started my love for broncos. He actually ended up getting bit by the same bug and fell in love with them as much as I did and always talked about how when he had the time/money he is going to buy his own. I decided to give him this one just like he gave me my 94 and it that was when the fun began. I ended up crashing in a blizzard on the way to his house on the i70. Once we took it apart to assess the damage we found other issues with the 5.0 under the hood too and just said "f*** it" and started redoing the entire truck. Long story short it now has a new (will be revealing soon), interior has been redone, doors, speakers, all the lights, drive train, and tail gate. Next is the lifting stage. I will post some pics for you all once I get them and if I can figure out how to post a video I have some good exhaust clips.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Here are some pictures. How do you post videos? I have a wicked exhaust clip post rebuild

Attachments

Reactions: miesk5

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
8,070 Posts
Awesome! Glad to be nominated! I am currently deployed and will not be getting back home until September. Unfortunately I will not have cell service or access to my pictures (on my computer back home). I will see if I can get someone to send me some shots and I will post them on here.
I think you missed the bus this time around. Everyone confirmed a couple of weeks ago & they started the contest over in this thread: JUNE 2020 FOTM Thread. VOTE HERE Without your confirmation they didn't include your Bronco in the poll.

I still think your Bronco is a good choice & I'd be glad to nominate you next time around. They run the contest about once a quarter now.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I think you missed the bus this time around. Everyone confirmed a couple of weeks ago & they started the contest over in this thread: JUNE 2020 FOTM Thread. VOTE HERE Without your confirmation they didn't include your Bronco in the poll.

I still think your Bronco is a good choice & I'd be glad to nominate you next time around. They run the contest about once a quarter now.
Sounds good!

Reactions: El Kabong
141 - 149 of 149 Posts