Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Administrator
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We are now taking Nominations for March 2018 F.O.T.M. :rockon

This should be a good year as we are working on some new and exciting PRIZES !!!!!!!!!

Please nominate the Member with the Bronco that you would most like to see represent FullsizeBronco.com :beer :drinkbud :beer

We will be taking the first 5 to accept in order of nomination...
Nomination will close once we reach 5 nominees or the last day of the month, whichever comes first. Then the voting will begin!!

The winner will receive:
1. ONE YEAR FULLSIZE MEMBERSHIP!

2. Your Choice between 1) e-gift card/code worth $100 off purchase for any goods from AZAUTOBODYSUPPLY.COM
(special thanks to Quader1 for donating his time and $100 product give-away for F.O.T.M. More Details Here!)

(2) or a Beefeater BUGG portable grill (a $400 value)

The Winner will be responsible for shipping costs !!!

3. 2 page color Bronco-biography in Bronco Driver Magazine w/1 yr. Subscription!!! :thumbup

The other 4 contestants get the satisfaction of knowing they have competed with the best and survived... :rockon :twotu: :drinkbud

So make your nominations and if you're nominated and think your Bronco has what it takes to be the best... then accept the challenge and let the voters decide!

Please read the RULES FOR F.O.T.M. before accepting the nomination.

The previous years Winners not eligible for 1 year...

remco - March '17 F.O.T.M. Winner
greasemonger- May '17 F.O.T.M. Winner
'89Bronco302 - July '17 F.O.T.M. Winner
Cobrajoe - September F.O.T.M. '17 Winner
Quader1 - '18 F.O.T.Y.. Winner
cstryke - Jan. '18 F.O.T.M. Winner

:popc1: :popc1: :popc1: Lets get this party started!!!! :popc1: :popc1: :popc1:

ATTENTION NOMINEES:
Please note that by accepting your Nomination, you AGREE to FOLLOW the RULES FOR F.O.T.M.
We will not tolerate abuse of this contest, our rules or your fellow contestants. Make no mistake... you can & will be disqualified!!!

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
I nominate @JGR pm sent:rofl:

·
Administrator
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WHAT SAY YOY@JGR !!!! LETS BRING IT

Here is where it stands now 1 nomination accepted, and we need 4 more nominations.

1) JGR :popc1:
2) ? :popc1:
3) ? :popc1:
4) ? :popc1:
5) ? :popc1:

Please remember to PM the Member which you Nominated so they can reply on here...

·
--------------
4,357 Posts
Thanks for the Nod(s) but the Dragon is still not quite ready,
Maybe by the End of this year. (I need to finish the Interior and gather more Pics / vids)

Later,
Dragon

·
Administrator
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awsome news@JGR !!!! Can’t wait to see what you bring!!!

Here is where it stands now 1 nomination accepted, and we need 4 more nominations.

1) JGR :thumbup
2) ? :popc1:

Please remember to PM the Member which you Nominated so they can reply on here...

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,898 Posts
and... I had to pass anyway. got a lot to do yet and still very few pics worth sharing.

While I'm here though... I guess I should toss up a nomination.
I'll check and see if @bmad01 is ready to give it a go. :beer
PM Sent

·
Administrator
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what say you@bmad01 you ready for this rodeo ??

Here is where it stands now 1 nomination and 1 accepted, and we need 3 more nominations.

2) bmad01 :popc1:

·
Administrator
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
what say you@deathmobile2 we would all love to see this!!!!! ??????

Here is where it stands now 2 nominations and 1 accepted, and we need 2 more nominations.

3) deathmobile2 :popc1:

·
Administrator
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Freakin Awesome@deathmobile2 Can't wait to see this !!!!!

Here is where it stands now 1 nominated and 2 accepted, and we need 2 more nominations.

3) deathmobile2 :thumbup

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,898 Posts
Alright, I’ve asked around to several people “behind the scenes” via PM and have had no luck. So I’m going public! Hey @deathmobile2 - whaddaya say? You up for it?

Sending PM
always good to keep it open, so's to avoid redundancy. :thumbup

·
Premium Member
1,268 Posts
Sorry boys the 93 isn't ready for any glamor shots just yet.:cry I'm waiting for good weather to stick, then into the body shop she goes. Also waiting for my income tax refund to add to the cash sack I already have started for this endeavor. There are chunks of faded Jewel Green Metallic popping off the hood!:eek: Also the rust spots behind the rear wheels that is going to get gone. MS88 PM'd me yesterday and I gave him the low down on all this. We've had major snow in April for crying out loud! I'd say the 93 is a 20'er now. Thanks again, but not now. Brian

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.