Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,122 Posts

·
Administrator
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
You might send him a text or phone call since he isn't on here every day like some of us... @Quader1 might have his contact info or it might be in the 2019 invasion notes somewhere.
He did text back yesterday and is checking to see if he has enough time and materials to put on a good show... so he’s thinking it over :thumbup

·
Administrator
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Awsome @not a jeep!!!!! Can’t wait to see what you bring!!!!

Here is where it stands now 3 nomination accepted and we need 2 more nominations.

1) JohnnyBronco86 :thumbup
2) NickOille :thumbup
3) not a jeep :thumbup
4) ? :popc1:
5) ? :popc1:

Please remember to PM the Member which you Nominated so they can reply on here...

·
Registered
275 Posts
I’m gonna add an air of mystery to the competition for funs sake haha. Seeing if I can rope an older member back in for a run! Checking in with him first before I nominate though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,122 Posts
Haha that's neat. Would be fun to see an FOTM of members who no longer have their bronco, such as redwagon, axaviere, gacknar (might still have his), etc

·
Registered
275 Posts
Haha that's neat. Would be fun to see an FOTM of members who no longer have their bronco, such as redwagon, axaviere, gacknar (might still have his), etc

Exactly, I’ve always been sad I missed sixlitre here too. Ran across this guy on a Facebook group. His rigs been a big inspiration in my (painstakingly) slow build, thought it was worth an ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
275 Posts
Dang, doesn’t look like he’s able to commit to it as he’s dealing with some personal stuff. Sorry to raise anyone’s hopes!

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,626 Posts
OK, Boys and Girls less then a week left and we need two more brave souls to Compete. Dig down in to the bottom of the barrel and Nominate everyone. :histerica

Thanks,
Allcruisen :usa

·
Addicted to Junk
11,122 Posts
@fullsize just announced a forum upgrade this afternoon that is scheduled to happen on Sept 11th. The site will be down for maintenance at some point around that date. Not sure for how long.

Just FYI...

·
Administrator
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Just a couple of days an we still need a few nominations.... let’s get busy !!!

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,626 Posts

Here is where it stands now 4 nomination accepted and we need 1 more nomination.

1) JohnnyBronco86 :thumbup
2) NickOille :thumbup
3) not a jeep :thumbup
4) MS88Bronc :thumbup
5) ? :popc1:

Please remember to PM the Member which you Nominated so they can reply on here...

OK, Only one more day left and it's party time :cool2

Thanks,
Allcruisen :usa

21 - 36 of 36 Posts