1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I'd wheel it

·
Registered
105 Posts
Notice that it only weighs about 2000 pounds and has a 49 degree approach and departure angle not to mention 500HP

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,855 Posts
Iv'e seen them before. They are pretty sweet but I'm sure I can't afford one.

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
I'll take 3

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Id settle with taking just one...

·
Registered
490 Posts
That looks like a fun buggy to rip around in

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
Steve83 said:
If you're drooling over this thing, you CAN'T continue to bash independent suspensions!
I never have bashed TTB...IFS has its place just like solid axles do.

Acutally i may get some cut and turned ttb arms in the distant future

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
that thing looks pretty badass, hell id drive it offroad just for a little fun as long as i didnt have to pay for it.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Steve83 said:
Hold your head straight when you're reading that chart. :twak :lolup

It's 90 hp, 80° approach, & 500kg (1100 lbs) of passengers + cargo. And considering that everything else on that page is metric, I'm sure the vehicle weight is 2000 kg, which is 4400 lbs (just shy of a stock Bronco).

Top speed: 44mph on land, 4mph on water, but I don't see how it floats at that weight. Those tires aren't THAT big! My original engine was rated for ~90hp and it would do close to 100mph with more weight. I'm sure that thing has a little turbodiesel, though.

Tire pressure: 1.4 - 36psi

Fuel consumption: 14 mpg
Fuel capacity: 10.5 gal, so its range is about 140 miles, which is pretty pitiful. I'm sure that consumption was measured on open roads. When you get off road, I'd bet it'd drop to 1/3 or less, depending on terrain. No way any military agency would buy this thing.

Ground Clearance: 20" Anybody think it's got solids or portals??? ;) If you're drooling over this thing, you CAN'T continue to bash independent suspensions! :D Twin leading arm IFS/IRS, 3 locking diffs, power steering, & central tire pressure.

WB: 118"
OAL: 187"
Width: 100"
Height: 74"
Track F: 74"
Track R: 72"

No luck on finding a job yet, huh Steve? You've lowered yourself to dwelling in the General Chit Chat area..... (just kidding)

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Steve83 said:
OK! I see how you are... KICK a guy when he's down, huh?
:lowblow
Just wait till you need a replacement light bulb for your defrost button, or some other odd part; we'll see who's laughing THEN! :toothless :goodfinge
HAHA! I got a complete 92 donor now.......

Of course i say that and when i start swapping everything over i will probably need something you have.....

I can see that PM now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts