or this could have happened to you.

got a steak knife?

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
jopes said:
or this could have happened to you.

got a steak knife?
has anyone seen gothica? the story on the above new page reminds me of the end when something is revealed. if you have seen the movie you know what im talking about

wes

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stangmata50l said:
I didn't realize it was possible.

i just had my finger operated on yesterday and I swear they make you repat 100 times exactly what part of the body you are having operated on, i even had to mark it with a sharpie, point it out and tell them again before i went under, the same with my knee surgeries earlier this year, had to mark them myself with sharpir's so they wouldnt do the wrong one, its amazing how they can **** up these dys, its even more amazing that i am typing when i didnt thing i could, now i know how fireguy feels 24/7 :toothless

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
dsotmoon said:
i just had my finger operated on yesterday and I swear they make you repat 100 times exactly what part of the body you are having operated on, i even had to mark it with a sharpie, point it out and tell them again before i went under, the same with my knee surgeries earlier this year, had to mark them myself with sharpir's so they wouldnt do the wrong one, its amazing how they can **** up these dys, its even more amazing that i am typing when i didnt thing i could, now i know how fireguy feels 24/7 :toothless

thats because we are trying to eliminate wrong surgery sites.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Bronkzilla said:
so i guess the question now is.. would you sell your shlong or shlittle for 5 million..?

not the ass , but you could cut off my shit for 5 Mill ... I'd buy me a nice fat hoagie and start makin' movies :beer :hump

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damager said:
but you could cut off my shit
:shocked i might need to reconsider who i hire around here :twak :thumbup :goodfinge

1 - 9 of 9 Posts