Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...And it's driving me nuts. Down here in southeastern Wisconsin there is nowhere to wheel. No designated areas, and all open property is most likely private property. Not even many gravel roads or ANYTHING. The closest I come to wheeling is putting it in 4-Hi in the winter.

If anyone knows the area and has an idea of where some light wheeling could be done for a stock truck PLEASE let me know!

·
Engineer
13,383 Posts
Cliffs in IL (might be a little tight and extreme but very fun), Northern WI or the UP

·
Registered
93 Posts
if your in s/e wisconsin and want to run trails or mud locally your screwed. im in milwaukee and there ant crap around here. there is a local club called damage inc but as far as i know they go up north to the crivitz area and down to the badlands in indy. there is a run up at mc castle mountain area which i think is up by the pipeline on october 4-5th. there use to be a couple spots to play at but people started dumping crap on the land and someone rolled and burned a toyota there so now that guy no longer lets anyone on his land.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if your in s/e wisconsin and want to run trails or mud locally your screwed. im in milwaukee and there ant crap around here. there is a local club called damage inc but as far as i know they go up north to the crivitz area and down to the badlands in indy. there is a run up at mc castle mountain area which i think is up by the pipeline on october 4-5th. there use to be a couple spots to play at but people started dumping crap on the land and someone rolled and burned a toyota there so now that guy no longer lets anyone on his land.
Hey how's it going? I'm from the greater Milwaukee area as well.

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Nothing near me within the state lines...
PRIUS time for you!j/k
i hear ya man......not too much around here either.but i'll hang on to the bronco, cruise it up and down the hwy. occasionally, and if the wheeling oppertunity arrises, the bronc will be ready.so will i.just filled that thirsty bastard up last night...mainly cause there may be getting a visit from gustav(sp?), and you'll never know........may need to pull a downed tree, help a neighbor or whatever.
in other words....if you sell it, your gay:goodfinge

·
Zombie Hunter
13,819 Posts
Yeah, farmers just love to see ruts in their fields.
I wheel a farm field. We actually kind of take it easy in the field to make it to the trails he has in the woods on the far side of his field. We also aren't allowed to wheel during deer season, but any other time, i make a phone call and ask if it's alright and he gives me the "Ya'll is welcome anytime, i'll get the wife too cookin!"

·
Premium Member
7,469 Posts
10 years ago i had places to go they were not really legal but its were everyone went. Now all those area's have been developed and the only thing left are the beaches that you need permits to use and the speed limit is 5 mph and playing around is not really allowed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.