Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i gotta 1994 f-150 with 5.8 and e40d any info on what size clutch and flywheel do i need?. the np-435 needs and what else do i need to put it in my truck i'm gonna run the manual linkage any help will be usefull thanx!

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
I'm going to awaken this old post. What did the NP435 come in? I'm thinking of sourcing one down the road and need to know where to find it. I know almost nothing about manual trans numbers so this is new teritory for me. Thanx for any and all help. :thumbup

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
11" and 28.2 OZ imbalance flywheel
You can run either clutch setup, but you need to have the bellhousing and throwout fork for the set up your gonna run. I would assume it came out of an 83 or older hence the manual linkage.
There are several peices of the manual linkage setup that are no longer made. The worst one is the small peice of metal that goes from the pedal to the long rod that goes threw the floor. THey always oblong (the round hole for the rod) and like I said they dont make them anymore. I took mine to a welding shop and they filled the hole and ground it to a circle again.

I would say that manual stuff is gonna cost you about $20 cheaper then hydrolic, unless you can find a good donor truck where you dont have to replace any of the metal parts. you will need new plastic bearing peices, those arent to expensive.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts