Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if any one needs a adorabley cute puppy send me a email call me 678-378-5005.. i have pics wife found her on the side of the road this moring .. cold morning. shoe lace tyed around its neck. thin. She looks like what my baby girl looked like when she was a puppy. . probly be a 40 to 60 lb dog .. golden lab most likely. Know's how to sit playful already chewing on a knoted wash cloth.

want a pup get a pup .. train her right. she looks as if she would make a good dog. Very responsive and palyful

678-378-5005 I will only have her for a day or two .untill i can find a good shepards shelter. (non leithal ) sp shelter

I have two pics if some one will load them to thier superford site. I will be glad to post them

I can also sent them to you or any one else in a email she is a sweet heart .. and get along with my two monsters. Kbockmuller (at) charter (dot) com
hit me up on icq aim or yahoo messenger

kelsey

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks i ripped it .. off naxja.com

94 XLT BRONCO said:
Nice Avatar :thumbup
thanks i ripped it off or naxja.com
I thouht it was fitting

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Blaze said:
Already got a brought home stray mut named Dixie....:toothless

P.S. Whatcha doin' over in the enemies camp? (naxja.com) :brownbag

302 tourq out of a inline 6 maybe not but you should check them out .. naxja guys have some really cool rigs and they do lots of mods light weight overpowered lots of tourq and cheep = great wheeling vehicles. .. that and I own two mj and xj .... and a half... a tj MJ is for sale too. I have a website with pics but cant find it right now. Im going thur a life simplification mode right now. too many irons in one fire im sure you understand.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
bockwho said:
too many irons in one fire im sure you understand.
I know EXACTLY what ya mean...I've got a '95 Bronco, I'm trying to keep purdy :toothless, a '94 Bronco I'm building up as a trailrig, and a '60 Impala I'm trying to restore...and still make time for huntin' and fishin'...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts