Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any1 here kno of any good trails in northwest GA? i seen some but are there any clubs that go ridin together? or any public land in Whitfield, Murray, Catoosa Cos. or close to that need somewhere thats got some mud and dirt not much sand tho let me kno! might can hook up an go ridin together?!

·
Registered
78 Posts
I went up to Fort Mountain state park a couple of years ago. Cruised around on a trail up there but I am not sure if it was part of a park or what? There is sopposed to be a park up there somewhere I think. Read an article in Fourwheeler about it I think. Tellico (NC) was only a few hours north of Atlanta when I lived there as well. Hope it helps:thumbup

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
There's supposed to be a new one out I20 some where, but it's east and not extremely north but prolly th closest around...ans then (like others have said) there's always tellico..:shrug

·
presently corralled
987 Posts
well hey there bf75, don't know if you intro'd yourself on that area or not, but glad to see another dalton bko on here......you might see mine occasionally at the walnut ave. kroger....and as far as anything around here, i have no clue cuz i dont know anyone around here that goes 4wheelin, but i know there is a lot of folks that do, if'n you hear of something, let me know too

1 - 6 of 6 Posts