Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
FSM Lifetime
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a very clean 95 body I’m looking to sell in Port Jervis, NY. I was originally going to use it for my 7.3 Powerstroke build but I decided to use the body off my current Bronco instead and consolidate projects. The truck is mostly prepped for new bed sides, and other than that is very rust free. There’s a few small floor patches that I’ve already done, and a few broken seat belt bolts that need to be extracted, but other than that is in awesome shape. The rear crossmember is nearly mint, and the best I’ve honestly ever seen in the area. Since the pictures the body has gotten some slight surface rust, but it won't take much to knock that off for paint prep. Also, the body will need a new windshield. This would be perfect for someone whose doing a frame off resto and would rather swap on a clean body rather than patch up one that got eaten up by salt. I’m asking $650 OBO, pickup only. If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Vehicle Car Scrap
Vehicle Car Scrap
Vehicle Car Automobile repair shop Automotive exterior
Machine Vehicle Metal
Vehicle Car City car
Bed Furniture Grass Textile Wood
Auto part Vehicle Car
Roof Wood

·
Registered
410 Posts
If it's still available, I'm interested. Could you text a pic of the end of the rain gutter, (at the back of the B pillar) to 801-631-4345? Thanks!

Reactions: BroncoJoe96

·
FSM Lifetime
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If it's still available, I'm interested. Could you text a pic of the end of the rain gutter, (at the back of the B pillar) to 801-631-4345? Thanks!
Hey, I sent you some pictures via text. Just wanted to make sure they went through.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I did get the pics and they look good. I could put the tub to good use as I have brand new rear quarterpanels in my garage and my tub was deformed back in the 90’s by a Cherokee that smashed into me at an intersection. However, COVID has left me jobless so I don’t have any money at all to put into anything that isn’t feeding my family or keeping a roof over their heads. :0(

Reactions: BroncoJoe96
1 - 8 of 8 Posts