Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BULLSHIT. Why do women do this? You ask what is wrong, because most of the time you genuinely care, at least I do, and just want them to get over it. But of course, their sad voice and short answers are dead giveaways to nothing being wrong. Women say we are confusing...another BULLSHIT!!! We like boobs and stuff, very little makes us mad, and when it does, we let everyone know because damnit we are mad and not afraid to admit it. Women who read this, please, for the love of God or whatever, be honest, don't play this stupid fvcking game with us, tell us, get it off your chest, then show it to us. Is that too much to ask?
:banghead
:twak
:box0715:
:madder :lowblow :boxing :duel :bs :whiteflag

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
the best answer is i cant believe you dont know what is wrong with me. you just dont know me. i usually get this song and damce once a month usually around this time....lol

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah. It sucks to say the least. But I can't see myself without her, so basically I'm fizucked.

Yeah, the you don't know me shtuff sucks too. We are men, but we don't know EVERYthing.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hahahaha, nothing of course. You never do anything bad until 2 days after it wells up to a blistering rage inside them and then bursts out with the fury and power of seven suns.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,769 Posts
50Gunner said:
BULLSHIT. Why do women do this? You ask what is wrong, because most of the time you genuinely care, at least I do, and just want them to get over it. But of course, their sad voice and short answers are dead giveaways to nothing being wrong. Women say we are confusing...another BULLSHIT!!! We like boobs and stuff, very little makes us mad, and when it does, we let everyone know because damnit we are mad and not afraid to admit it. Women who read this, please, for the love of God or whatever, be honest, don't play this stupid fvcking game with us, tell us, get it off your chest, then show it to us. Is that too much to ask?
:madder :lowblow :boxing :duel :bs :whiteflag
Oh , you can ask . I just don't think they are capable of giving a straight answer .Just when you think you have them figured out(ha) they will throw something else at you to fuk up the works . I firmly belive this is what women were bred . born and raised to do ..........play mind games with men. God ,they have become soooooo good at it !:banghead

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,902 Posts
Dirtdigger said:
Oh , you can ask . I just don't think they are capable of giving a straight answer .Just when you think you have them figured out(ha) they will throw something else at you to fuk up the works . I firmly belive this is what women were bred . born and raised to do ..........play mind games with men. God ,they have become soooooo good at it !:banghead
Mine doesnt really do that, for the most part we dont ever fight. We get mad at eachother, but never lasts more then a day.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
simple answer......

if our shoe doesent fit just right or if the part in our hair is 1mm off it can be the end of the world. if its the end of the world then YES somway somehow its your fault. and you will pay for it! granted thats not the thinking of all females...if i pulled that bullshit i would be a very lonely woman without my husband. men that put up with that crap need to look at themselves as well. women like attention and will stop at nothing to get it. instead of "whats wrong" throw out the compliments if your going to play into the game. instead of asking what you did wrong invite her out to dinner or if their or kids involved for gods sakes send her to get her nails done and YOU yes i said YOU stay home with the child(ren). i know its a hard thing to master (females) but you either try or you get out and turn gay and deal with the same crap from someone who just doesent look the same in a freddricks of hollywood french nightie with ruffels on the butt and lift up bra in the front! and for gods sakes...DONT EVER SAY "WHAT DID I DO/SAY" OR ANY ALIKE PHRASE if you think you are in trouble just sit down and shut the hell up! if you infact DID do something wrong..when we want an explination or anything from you believe me we will come to you...untill then kepp it shut or you will get im mmore trouble and be sleeping on the couch a lot longer! im sure i have more to add but ya know it 5AM...ill check back later...maybe add a bit more if you dont mind. *muah*

·
Registered
171 Posts
It is simple, just don't ask her what is wrong. If something is really wrong, trust me, she is going to tell you about it. Women deal with everyday things differently from you men. In basic terms, we think too much and let things bother us and most of the time if left alone and not questioned about it, we can figure them out on our own. I'm speaking for myself here when I say, if something is eating at me and I don't feel its a big enough issue to talk about and someone keeps asking me whats wrong that is what is going to upset me more. When you are genuinely concerned and ask her whats wrong, only ask it once and then maybe you can word it differently and ask her about her day, if something is bothering her or if she just wants to talk about something.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I ask once what is wrong, if there's no answer, then I ignore her until she comes around, or forgets what is bothering her. If you're not told, then you can't change anything that you MIGHT be doing wrong.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,769 Posts

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
Women who read this, please, for the love of God or whatever, be honest, don't play this stupid fvcking game with us, tell us, get it off your chest, then show it to us. Is that too much to ask?
:madder :lowblow :boxing :duel :bs :whiteflag[/QUOTE]

:histerica get her some midol (she'll know what it is) rofl
You know it's one of those things when she's being all pouty- Maybe she's just needing some attention. Spend a little more time cuddling or snuggled up together. She'll be fine, and you might even get some.

·
Shhhh, I'm not here
3,258 Posts
Here how about this for an answer.

Just about every man "alive" expects a woman to be soft, gentle, smell good, look good and act a certain way. So in order to do all this, we get up every day, take a shower, shave (armpits, legs and private areas), moisturize, pull out eyebrow hairs with tweezers (or wax them), apply multiple types of make up, take hot irons to curl hair, apply toxic spray to hair to ensure it stays that way all day, put on panties that have a string up your hinnie, a bra that has wires in it to keep the "girls" pushed up to appear young again, put on an assortment of jewelry items, put on clothing that you will personally be pleased to look at on her and for most of us step into a pair of shoes with 3 or 4 inch heels to walk in all day long.

Oh yes, we aren't suppose to get gas from any foods that we eat (farting is not lady like), cursing is not lady like and we are expected to care for children, house work, a job, gardening, etc. and still appear lovely and gentle at all times.

So now tell me that we don't have a right to get a little pissy at you men about something.:twak

Okay, now I'll be jumping into my 4x4, taking my gun and driving up the mountain to do a little fishing. See ya all later.:goodfinge

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
:lolup :stupid

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,918 Posts
Looks like the other girls gave up the appropriate answers.

I just don't talk to anybody, ever. Unless I'm really close to somebody and known them for a long time, I don't divulge what's bothering me. I used to think it was me being difficult, and later learned it's part of my personality type.

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,902 Posts
BroncoBabe said:
I just don't talk to anybody, ever. Unless I'm really close to somebody and known them for a long time, I don't divulge what's bothering me. I used to think it was me being difficult, and later learned it's part of my personality type.
Thats how my girlfriend is, but she talks to me now about whats bothering her. We been together for about 3yrs, took her about 2yrs to be able to talk to me about everything.

Not sure if it works with every female, but when mine is mad/upset/bad mood (not cause of me) I will go lay down with her and ask her if there is anything I can do. Most of the time she just wants me to hold her, but it always make her feel better when I ask her that.

FordFilly said:
Just about every man "alive" expects a woman to be soft, gentle, smell good, look good and act a certain way. So in order to do all this, we get up every day, take a shower, shave (armpits, legs and private areas), moisturize, pull out eyebrow hairs with tweezers (or wax them), apply multiple types of make up, take hot irons to curl hair, apply toxic spray to hair to ensure it stays that way all day, put on panties that have a string up your hinnie, a bra that has wires in it to keep the "girls" pushed up to appear young again, put on an assortment of jewelry items, put on clothing that you will personally be pleased to look at on her and for most of us step into a pair of shoes with 3 or 4 inch heels to walk in all day long.
My girlfriend walks about with steel toed boots and smells like fire most of the time

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Sway said:
Thats how my girlfriend is, but she talks to me now about whats bothering her. We been together for about 3yrs, took her about 2yrs to be able to talk to me about everything.

Not sure if it works with every female, but when mine is mad/upset/bad mood (not cause of me) I will go lay down with her and ask her if there is anything I can do. Most of the time she just wants me to hold her, but it always make her feel better when I ask her that.

My girlfriend walks about with steel toed boots and smells like fire most of the time

I'm stickin' with my method 'til after the Superbowl.:thumbup

1 - 20 of 33 Posts