Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got to sell my desk. its a light oak finish and has 3 drawers on one side , one plus a hanging file drawer on the other, and finally one knee space drawer. it is a smaller unit that fits well in dorms, bedrooms, etc.

I just cant move it with me to the new house.
will get ya a photo later...

Asking $50. and no I can't ship:doh0715:

located in Fullerton CA

·
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
460 Ford motor

Here is what I have...

I bought a Lincoln for the engine to swap into my 78. ran well, but I decided to do a rebuild on it prior to swapping. I was the first one to pull the motor apart..got all the machine work done and most every part needed to assemble and install into a 78 Bronco. While paying off the parts and machine work bill....I found a bought a 90 Bronco....so interest in the 460 swap fell WAY OFF. sold the 78 in fact. I ran across the parts list not too long ago and will post or pass them on to ya as soon as I can relocate

crank is installed, cam and bearings are in. pistons are on the rods. block and heads, intake are painted. L&L motor mounts are installed with heat shields.

Carb still needs to be rebuilt...factory 4 barrel...

what sorta offers can I hear...delivery may be a possibility if it would happen to coinside with my trip route.

in Fullerton CA

·
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
14b chevy rear

Ok. I have a 14b rear from an 82 Chevy 10.5" ring gear....make your BKO dang near bulletproof... I was putting in mine but I'm selling the rig.
gears are 3.73 has roller tires for ease of moving (actually will give you 5- 16.5 old school ford 8 lug rims with tires)

needs to go to another home....
$175 and I help you load.

fullerton ca

·
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
masterbeavis said:
What year lincoln? The rods have the square heads, or football ones? What did you have done to the block, crank, what kind of pistons, cam, etc?? Need more details.
77 IIRC
I'd love to give ya more info and I will...still have to find that "safe" place I stashed the paperwork so I wouldnt lose it.

Block was bored some...crank was ground very little, pistons were new :toothless.....cam was low to mid range for torque

Just dont recall all the # details at this point.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts