Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

3,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, im lookin to get a hiflow cat, and we all know how hard it is to find crap that is emissions legal here. I called the muffler shop, if they were to provide the cat and put it in, its gonna cost a lot, so asked how much if i bring in the cat and they said 50 bucks so thats definetely what im doing.

SO, is anyone in here(California) running a Hi-flow cat legally? And if so can i get a part number or link or anything?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.