Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
'96 Bronco 5.8L. 2.5" Tuff Country lift w/ extended radius arms, 33" Duratracs. Saginaw swap.
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Not sure if this is the right thread for this- but I'm wondering if anyone has purchased this for their OBS, or if you've purchased or designed something similar.

Basically I am sick of worrying about the dogs on my tailgate interior carpet (mud, hair etc.) and I have thought about just taking the entire piece off and bed-lining; but I'd much rather not start messing with the original paint on the truck yet.

As seen in the link, OC Carpets does offer a vinyl piece of tailgate interior- but they don't offer any pictures. Can't find anyone reviewing the product either.

Thought I'd give it a shot on here.

Thanks-

Reactions: Trydntru

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hey all,

Not sure if this is the right thread for this- but I'm wondering if anyone has purchased this for their OBS, or if you've purchased or designed something similar.

Basically I am sick of worrying about the dogs on my tailgate interior carpet (mud, hair etc.) and I have thought about just taking the entire piece off and bed-lining; but I'd much rather not start messing with the original paint on the truck yet.

As seen in the link, OC Carpets does offer a vinyl piece of tailgate interior- but they don't offer any pictures. Can't find anyone reviewing the product either.

Thought I'd give it a shot on here.

Thanks-
I bought directly from ACC Custom Automotive Carpet, Floor Mats, & More | Auto Custom Carpets in tan (or mocha or whatever the heck they call it) the vinyl mat for the cargo area of my 95. Fit great, I ended up putting some 10mm adhesive-backed sound proofing to the underside of it and it cut the noise down nicely. I'm perfectly happy with it, seems durable enough, looks much better than the nasty ol' carpet that was there.

Reactions: Trydntru and miesk5

·
Registered
335 Posts
I bought directly from ACC Custom Automotive Carpet, Floor Mats, & More | Auto Custom Carpets in tan (or mocha or whatever the heck they call it) the vinyl mat for the cargo area of my 95. Fit great, I ended up putting some 10mm adhesive-backed sound proofing to the underside of it and it cut the noise down nicely. I'm perfectly happy with it, seems durable enough, looks much better than the nasty ol' carpet that was there.
Trunk Wood Automotive lighting Bumper Automotive exterior

Sorry the picture kind of sucks, my phone is crappy and I have a shelf over the cargo area using Solo Motorsports brackets (which is awesome).

Reactions: GetBent4x4

·
Registered
405 Posts
Is it rubber or carpet, I’m looking for a rubber flooring to apply to the interior of the 78. Put a good sound deadening material on first the the flooring

Reactions: miesk5

·
Registered
'96 Bronco 5.8L. 2.5" Tuff Country lift w/ extended radius arms, 33" Duratracs. Saginaw swap.
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is it rubber or carpet, I’m looking for a rubber flooring to apply to the interior of the 78. Put a good sound deadening material on first the the flooring
It appears to be rubber?

·
Registered
335 Posts
The stuff I have is rubber. I put the thinner foilbacked sound deadener on the actual body tub and then applied adhesive 10mm sound insulation to the underside of the vinyl floor mat. Makes the inside rear MUCH quieter.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The stuff I have is rubber. I put the thinner foilbacked sound deadener on the actual body tub and then applied adhesive 10mm sound insulation to the underside of the vinyl floor mat. Makes the inside rear MUCH quieter.
Where did you purchase the material?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts