Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody I just wanted to know what time we should meet up!
And on what day 1-30-04---what time.................2-28-04--what time
Or is it a (just call me when you get there) and are we wheeling both day or just hanging out the 1st day!!!!!

Thank you everybody
Bronco9235
:thumbup

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
I'll prolly get down mid-day Fri. (as I usualy do) and set up my camp...we wheel Sat. and Sun. morning with most folks having to head out early...some of the folks that live close or has no other obligations usualy go out for a bite before shoving off...

·
Registered
687 Posts
I was planning on running the 1/30 trip like the first Dixie trip, meet up friday(if you can) just come whenever and then we are going wheeling on the 31st and the 1st. That cool with everyone?

·
College User
2,018 Posts
I will be going down Friday, and leaving Sunday when others heading back my way prob do. Since you are in the forest you can wheel when ever you like am or pm, not really that many rules. :thumbup

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well Allcruisen and I are riding side by side there!!! And we are going 2-28-04
But I just want to get around about time! I hope to wheel all day and night

:drinkbud

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh and I got my driveshaft from ford today ,tps,egr,iac motor just have to get a fuel pump and sender!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
College User
2,018 Posts
Sweet, can't wait to meet both of you.

·
College User
2,018 Posts
I will be heading back to your house Sunday Joe (for the tires), and who knows maybe some fun. Sunday nothing is planned I think because some will be leaving early and others later in the day.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I plan on being there. Lookin foward to meetin ya both :rebelflag

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
claycounty4x4 said:
If all goes well I should be there sunday morning. Also if any of you want on the way back if your headed up 301 you can stop in at my place to play on some stuff too. What is planned for sunday?
If you wanna meet us on Sun. at the campsite, we can make the run through the quary like suggested then all interested can haul over to your place..:thumbup

P.S. for those scratching there heads, Joe has a "playground" in his back yard! :beer

·
College User
2,018 Posts
bronco9235 said:
Hey gobucsl,nathaniel,blaze are you guys going to be there 2-28-04
Yea I will be there. :thumbup

·
College User
2,018 Posts
Blaze said:
If you wanna meet us on Sun. at the campsite, we can make the run through the quary like suggested then all interested can haul over to your place..:thumbup

P.S. for those scratching there heads, Joe has a "playground" in his back yard! :beer

Would be fun to go and see, but as being all open dont think I could do so good. For those who have never seen it here it is. http://www.florida4x4.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=23

·
College User
2,018 Posts
It is a cool spot but have to be built to run it. If you got any 8.8 parts you want to sell that yellow xj is running an 8.8. He is a cop in Ocala, so someone good to know.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts