Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If it has not been posted yet, the guys over at Fl 4x4 went to the quarry down by the Ocala Speedway this past weekend..Looks like they had a good time..lots of pics here..we should do a trip there some time. Check out the Bronco at the beginning, still has his TTB, I'm not sure how he faired on the trail, but I'm told lockers are very desireable.

click here

·
College User
2,013 Posts
Yea lockers are a huge help there. Also notice how most vehicles have winches on them. That is a nasty trail. The yellow xj has flipped on it a few times, and idk if it is in those pics but the 92-96 green bronco that goes cant do a lot of it because he is not locked.

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
GearHead said:
gutted the ttb to rebuild it. i have the 4.88's gonna get a locker too. should have a 10.25 in a couple of weeks too.
upgrading thats cool so what is your future tire size???
that 10.25 rocks I had mine over a year now and no problems and I have been flying around

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
till i get around to doing an sas, gonna stick with the 36's. they fit good. i hope to get a year outta the ttb, then go to a d44hd. but gonna use what i got, for now, and just hope it lasts a while.
after the sas, probably run 38's. that should be enuff to get me in all the trouble i need.

·
College User
2,013 Posts
A recent pic from the quarry, was on the 15th, a jeep rolled 3 times and this. All I can do is laugh at the jeep owner. That is why do don't drink and try to shift gears.

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
gobucs1 said:
A recent pic from the quarry, was on the 15th, a jeep rolled 3 times and this. All I can do is laugh at the jeep owner. That is why do don't drink and try to shift gears.
:lolup :lolup Bwess his wittle haut!! Somebody throw him the winch cable please!!!

That would suck for sure!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts