Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading out to Pismo Beach May 22 with friends and family for the weekend. All are welcome. Here's a link for your reservations.

http://www.reserveamerica.com/

Under park name type in "Oceano Dunes SVRA"

·
oscar espinoza
1,538 Posts
I've always wanted to go but not till I get my 1 tons

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
i'm going, already got my reservations............:rockon

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've always wanted to go but not till I get my 1 tons
Don't need 1 tons out there. Sand is pretty forgiving. Most trucks out there are running stock axles.

·
oscar espinoza
1,538 Posts
How far is it can u post the address or cordinates

·
oscar espinoza
1,538 Posts
According to my gps it's 3 hours away from my house... Maybe depending on how it goes I'll go...just have to make sure I have the right funds

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Don't need 1 tons out there. Sand is pretty forgiving. Most trucks out there are running stock axles.
You don't want one ton's out there :duh

Sand is for the light weight go fast crowd. 1/2 ton axles all around.

·
B350 built at THE SHOP
2,144 Posts
I'm going to Chicago the following weekend so I doubt I'll make it :cry

·
Registered
347 Posts
I'm going to Chicago the following weekend so I doubt I'll make it :cry
Ron, you need to go and take the Bro-J out to Pismo with everyone....perfect opportunity to take some got shots and have a good time with everyone....I'm taking the wife out of town the next weekend too (anniversary), but don't want to miss out of Pismo so I'm still going...just make reservations and go :thumbup

·
Registered
17 Posts
Its my 21st Birthday that weekend- some friends and I are heading up to San Francisco, stopping there on the Thursday before. I will let you know how it is!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got my reservations.:beer:beer:beer

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
can't wait.............:rockon:beer:rockon

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
do you need to make reservations last time i went just put my tent on the beach and had no issues????
Being a non-holiday weekend Rangers might not be as strict. Spent the night once and Rangers came around 3:00 A.M. and gave 4 of us $271 tickets and this was about 4 years ago. I've also heard that they will kick you out of the dunes with no reservations. I think it was only $18 to reserve for one night.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts