Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know anything about the Bronco in Ocean's Eleven? (the movie)

Pretty sweet rig.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
looks is about all its got....too big of tires on that dinky ttb.

I wouldnt mind having the mini bronco tho

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
It twas black with green flames....not ford blue. Kid rock does not own it. It has been in many movies, commercials, and music videos, including the ones listed above, and movies such as The Chase. Flea and Keidis (as ********) from the Chili Peppers drive it, and try to take out the red beemer everyone is chasing by running them off the road...they fail.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dustin said:
looks is about all its got....too big of tires on that dinky ttb.

I wouldnt mind having the mini bronco tho
Humor my ignorance. I've heard this from time to time on this board, but I don't understand what is wrong with TTB. (my wrench-spinning days as a youngster were spent on quarter mile door-slammers- front end suspensions were not a critical component. I'm still kind of new to the 4x4 thing)

·
Registered
677 Posts
the ttb was fords early version of independent front suspension, has a couple of weak spots but as long as you don't go nuts with tire size or the gas it handles just fine, at least i've never had a problem with it.

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Basically...Its a 1/2-ton scissor. Built right, Its decent, But doesnt offer the strength of a solid axle.

It can be made to work, But involves lots of time and fabbing...To still have alignment troubles after a 4 wheel trip.

This is just scratching the surface...But you get the idea. :chili:

·
AKA Joe
1,109 Posts
It is not the truck from The Chase the Kiedis and Flea drive . The truck that they drive was an 87-91 body . The truck from Oceans Eleven was an early 80's with a blower sticking through the hood . It was on E-bay a few times but I don't think it ever sold .

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
in ocean's eleven the truck is black with green flames w/ matching T-Maxx remote control truck. when they raced that was the best part of the whole movie

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
I knew I shouldn't have tried to read this whole post with a hangover...ya'll are making my head hurt! :banghead

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
Blaze said:
I knew I shouldn't have tried to read this whole post with a hangover...ya'll are making my head hurt! :banghead
:lolup

1 - 20 of 62 Posts