Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever come across a streetable tire in 33x11.5x15 or 34x11.5x15 (or metric equivalent 295x80x15 ish)?

I've looked everywhere I can think of and not found anything. If you've seen anything, post up!

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Just curious, but why?
It's only an inch thinner in width and if you check "actual" sizes you may find a 12.50 that actualy measures 11.5.
Just a thought!

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
And if you are worried about running a 12.5 on an 8" wheel, dont worry. It fits and works quite well. That is what I and alot of others on here run, and have no problems at all.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've compared widths in hopes of finding a narrower brand, but they're all pretty close to 12.5

I'd like to keep the factory wheels and an 11.5 tire would be a better fit. I know it's a long shot and I'll most likely have to get another set of 12.5, but just checking to see if anyone has seen an 11.5 before I buy. I'll need tires in the next couple of months.

There are options for 16", but I'd like to not have to change wheels.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And if you are worried about running a 12.5 on an 8" wheel, dont worry
Not worried about that...been daily-driving with 33x12.5 on 7.5" wheels for the last 5 years with zero problems. Hmmm...maybe I just sold myself on another set of Duelers!

I'll keep looking for an 11.5, but I don't think it exists.

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
Well instead of going to 12.5, if you are wanting to stay with the stock wheels at 7.5 wide, then id suggest looking at 10.50 tires. It would probably look better than 12.50, as it wouldnt balloon out as bad.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts