Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently did my gear swap so that means I have my stock stuff sitting around and I would like to try to make some money out of those parts.

Everything is stock from a 96 Eddie Bauer, but will fit in any D44 ttb or 8.8 axle.

Rear:
8.8 Ring and Pinion with 136k miles on it. There was nothing wrong with it when I took em out, I just needed lower gearing. SOLD!

8.8 Trac Loc carrier already setup with 136k miles on it. Clutches could use a rebuild (and you could go the more aggressive route with an extra clutch), but the LS was working when I pulled it out. SOLD!

8.8 Stock cover-- could use a wire brush and paint job Free, just cover shipping!

Front:
OEM 3.55 gears. It is an open diff and wont include a cover. I'm not sure how many miles are on the D44, but the truck was never put in 4x4 until I got the truck 2 years ago. I have put less that 800 miles of 4x4 time on the truck since then, but I could be wrong).

D44 ring and pinion- $35 shipped!
D44 open carrier- $30 plus shipping
D44 ttb EMPTY third (with seals)- $20 local pickup only

I dont really know what the going rate is for used stock gearing, but I thought these prices seemed fair. All prices are OBO and I just want to get these perfectly good parts out of my garage since they smell. :thumbup

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PM's sent and Bump for the day. If you think the prices are too high, make me offers on the gears, front carrier, etc. I have no need for this stuff, but I do need to get some money out of it all.

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Stan i have a true trac locker and 4.88s up front i want to keep the 4.88s but i want to remove the locker, so i believe to do that i will need a stock set of spider gears right?? Do you have these??
You need the 3.73 and numerically higher carrier for the D44, since there is a break the D44. JBG sells the open carrier that you need ($59), but it doesnt come with anything else but the housing. I can sell you my spider gears WITH my stock carrier and you can take everything apart for yourself. :thumbup Plus that way you get the cross shaft and whatever else comes with the carrier. And it will also allow you to put the carrier together before you are ready to put it in the axle (might save a little time while you're wrenching).

Thats what I say to do :beer

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.