Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening Guys, have any of you heard of this one yet? Looks like it's a bit under the radar right now cuz it's the first one they've held there, but it's going on at the state fairgrounds next month, November 17th thru 20th. I stumbled across it quite by accident, and after I double checked with the fairgrounds people to make sure it was legit, I think the family and I are gonna bite the $300.00 bullet and get a vendor spot over there for the Shiftster. So if any of you folks decide to show up, please stop by and say Hi.....:thumbup

http://www.azoffroadshow.com/

Regards,

Ricky & Family

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just thought I'd letcha all know that due to some circumstances beyond our control, we're not going to be able to do this off road show this week. Which pretty much sucks all the way around, but it is what it is. So we'll see if we can catch up with you guys on the next one though. And if any of you folks do make it there, could you please report back with a review?

Thanx in advance,

Ricky

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.