Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Not altogether a bad idea.

Lord knows you can get every other conceivable attachment for a standard 2" receiver. Might as well add a useful one.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
:histerica I wonder how that jeep did on that trail.
What about the front they gotta invent something for that do and put cupholders on it to:rockon

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
that's stupid

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
There's a reason he started the auction at $1. I doubt its even worth that

·
Zombie Hunter
13,684 Posts
ToddACimer said:
There's a reason he started the auction at $1. I doubt its even worth that
Bull.

Some guy will buy it to throw it on his 4x4 so it looks like he actually wheels it. He can tell his buddies and the ladies what it is for.

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
some of the guys in a local ranger club use those... but they have two bigger wheels.... looks so goofy.... they swear it gets em places they can't otherwise go though.... i woldn't have one... just build a better more tucked outta they way rear bumper or bob the thing if you ask me

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Personally, I'm not afraid to drag my bumper a little when required, so I don't think it is essential. It might save some chrome or paint, but it shouldn't make my truck any more or less capable.

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
SuperBlue said:
Is it YELLOW for any particular reason?

advertising my friend... advertising

but i dont think its a bad idea, maybe put it on a car so you dont drag ass on driveways... but i would make it look better

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
Our 93 29' class C had 6" castors mounted to the frame under the bumper, it worked really well. Appartently the PO smashed the back end so bad it pushed the bumper mounts up into the fiberglass. That never happened again.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
the hitch will protect the bumper. The hile is always below the bumber.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts