·
o[|||]o
11,146 Posts
Check out Southern Missouri Offroad Ranch. The place rocks :rockon

·
o[|||]o
11,146 Posts
BrokeCuzWheelin said:
Do they let fullsizes in there? On there website they have a WB restriction but will they allow short and longbed pickups?
I'm pretty sure they will? Just give them a call, talk to Brandon or Danny.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Offroad park

there's an offroad park just north of Colubia, it's called "Finger lakes" I think they let trucks out there too. If not just head south towards the Missouri river, lots of off-road places down in flood-plain.:goodfinge :iiss

·
Registered
60 Posts
how is everyone doing im trying to plan a meet at the end of june any one intrested please let me know im thinking the 23rd 24th and 25th but dates can change if it makes it easier on more people i was planning on Southern Missouri Offroad Ranch any objections let me know are maybe a better place to go thanks ....stuart

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
We got one planned for the begining of June at the badlands.....see the sticky at the top of the Midwest Chapter Section

·
Registered
60 Posts
I WAS UP LATE LAST NIGHT CATCHING UP ON MY READING AND I SEE THAT EVERY ONE WANTS TO GO TO THE BADLANDS AND IM OK WITH THAT AS LONG AS YOU GUYS PICK THE WEEKEND I DONT HAVE MY SON BUT IF YOU DO PICK A WEEKEND I CANT GO I WILL TRY AND GATHER UP THE REST OFF THE PEOPLE THAT COULD NOT MAKE THE BADLANDS RUN AND GO TO THE OFF ROAD RANCH DONT MEEN TO HIJACK A THREAD JUST WAS REALLY TIRED BY THE TIME I STARTED TYPING LAST NIGHT ...STUART

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I was talking to rawpower, since he's thinking of going to MU. I go to Linn Tech, east of Jeff City by 25 miles. Thought I'd see if he would possibly go down here since he said he wasn't sure about Columbia.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts