Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
your truck will be 1' narrower and have a lot less tires that hold air!

·
yes
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't take my truck...I went with a buddy in his explorer ;)

I'm uploading pcs right now...will be posted shortly...

This was my first time being there and i see what every one is talking abut with the broncos being to big...there some stuff that you can get to in the broncos if you don't want damage but theres a whole lot of the park that your gonna miss...If you don't mind the body damage then you can get through most of it but not all of it...

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I didn't take my truck...I went with a buddy in his explorer ;)

I'm uploading pcs right now...will be posted shortly...

This was my first time being there and i see what every one is talking abut with the broncos being to big...there some stuff that you can get to in the broncos if you don't want damage but theres a whole lot of the park that your gonna miss...If you don't mind the body damage then you can get through most of it but not all of it...
you went with ARIC? i set up his new d60's for gears.

·
yes
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you went with ARIC? i set up his new d60's for gears.
Yeah he went with us...I actually wasn't with him i was with my friend Jay in his explorer but aric was there and some guy in a heep came with us too...

It was only the 3 of us in the park besides some ATVs...

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
always fun in winter!

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
I had fun down there I really need to go back someday

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Nice...Where do you live?
so where are the pics?
my shop is located near I57 and peotone IL
do fab and repair, and only wheel legally.

tom, shaun, mark, joe, and john where th eguys who originally cut most of the ciffs trails before the park was officially opened, so we know th elay of the land and every bad spot in the park. each of our trucks have endowed, back flipped, flopped and so forth in almost every trail in the park tryiung redicuously stupid lines.

your more than welcome to follow! you just need your own winch and beadlocks, as we wont wheel with anyone out there who doesnt have both.

as for tires, boggers are absolute #1 next best, but still not even in the same catogory are the SX's, TSL's, LTB's, pitbulls, and LARGE iroks. krawlers work about as well as a MT, which is equall to a drag slick out there.

·
yes
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Those are some great pics

Mine are here

Nothing big...i wanted to do more...but not my rig...

Maybe ill hit ya up when i build my axles for the bronco...and the buggy that i hopefully do this spring...Maybe ya could do my gears n' lockers and teach me at the same time?

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Maybe ill hit ya up when i build my axles for the bronco...and the buggy that i hopefully do this spring...Maybe ya could do my gears n' lockers and teach me at the same time?
thats fine, figure 150-250 and axle if i do it or if you watch. if i teach you expect more time and more $$ with dana 60's i assume 3-5 hours an axle if i get them from you with no axle shafts so most of the teardown is complete. $50 an hour for diffs out of the truck.

·
yes
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thats fine, figure 150-250 and axle if i do it or if you watch. if i teach you expect more time and more $$ with dana 60's i assume 3-5 hours an axle if i get them from you with no axle shafts so most of the teardown is complete. $50 an hour for diffs out of the truck.
Ill let ya know when i do my axles

great pics!
Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts