·
Premium Member
'95 XLT: 5.8/MAF/E4OD/6" lift/4.56's/33x12.5x15
35,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WELCOME TO THE
FULLSIZEBRONCO.COM
MEMBER SUPPLIED: GEAR/GOODS & GENERAL SWAG THREAD!​

OK folks, here's the deal... we are providing this single, sticky thread for the time being. Anyone wishing to sell FULLSIZEBRONCO.COM goods can list their items here and either run the thread into the ground or take orders through PM's. Your thread guys... your call.

*What kinda Goods?
ie: t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, beer cozy, baseball hats, hoodies, skull caps, underwear, grease rags or whatever else you can imagine that says FSB.COM or FULLSIZEBRONCO.COM

*Legal Details? (direct from our AutoGuide representative)
Hi guys, okay to be clear, you are given permission to use the name and logo to be printed on t-shirts, mugs, etc., as long as you are providing it cheap for members like a few dollars, and not making a huge profit. We have no problems with that at all.
We have basically interpreted this to mean that if your making $5 per item, your making too much. We understand folks need to have some return on investment and time... but this is NOT being opened up as a general business venture (vendor fee or not) and we will not tolerate abuse of what should be a simple way for friends and enthusiasts to enjoy and appreciate each other and the site that unites us.

*What is required? (bare minimum, more is encouraged... less will be removed:)
An actual product
A picture of the product (actual item)
Price of the product

- suggested shipping would be nice, but not gonna stick anyone on that... at least, not for now.
- product options: varies depending on item (shirts = sizes, sticker = colors, etc. common sense stuff here)

Any further questions can be asked in any of the related topics in A&E or through a private mail here on the board. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
I truly hope we all can enjoy our new-found option for member provided... FSB SWAG! :beer :usa

WELCOME TO THE
FULLSIZEBRONCO.COM
MEMBER SUPPLIED: GEAR/GOODS & GENERAL SWAG THREAD!​

·
Low Buck Bum
3,511 Posts
I changed my store around a bit, the old one suffered a fatal breakdown I guess... anyways, the link to my new FSB swag store is:

http://www.cafepress.com/yourfullsizebroncostore

If you want something you don't see there, please send me a PM with your idea and I will try to make it happen!

Thanks for the support!

P.S.~ all prices are set to reflect a profit of $1. Yes, one dollar is all I make off of any item you purchase. Not only that, but I will donate fifty cents of every dollar spent to 4 Wheel to Heal (http://www.4w2h.org/), an off road group dedicated to helping disabled veterans get out and enjoy life!

That's it, enjoy the day,
Rich Gallegos

·
Super Moderator
6,598 Posts
FSB 2012 CALENDARS

I finished the Calendars and have saved it on my Shutterfly account. Below is the hyperlink to my account that you can view and order the Calendar. Take a look at it, if you like it order it and have it shipped directly to "you". I would suggest you search around and find a coupon for shutterfly. It could help with the shipping or the total cost. To order the calendar you will have to create an account to purchase it. If you order by February 1st there is a 20% discount that brings price down to $17.59 plus shipping. I get nothing out of this project. I donated my time in putting this together for our benefit. If you have any questions please send me a PM and I will try and answer it.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AZOWjJw1bt2jiA

·
Premium Member
4,004 Posts
FSB logo ceramic travel mug $19.99

Not sure if this is a Q/A thread, but how big is the travel coffee mug? looking for one, but it has to be able to hold 20 or more oz

·
Registered
689 Posts
I have FS here white oval FSB stickers. $2.50 delivered per sticker for US. Post here or pm me. If paying paypalmy email is [email protected] Sticker prices with fees are as follows.

1- 2.88
2- 4.94
3- 7.00
4- 9.06
5- 11.12

Sent from my ADR6300 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
262 Posts
FSB 2012 CALENDARS

I finished the Calendars and have saved it on my Shutterfly account. Below is the hyperlink to my account that you can view and order the Calendar. Take a look at it, if you like it order it and have it shipped directly to "you". I would suggest you search around and find a coupon for shutterfly. It could help with the shipping or the total cost. To order the calendar you will have to create an account to purchase it. If you order by February 1st there is a 20% discount that brings price down to $17.59 plus shipping. I get nothing out of this project. I donated my time in putting this together for our benefit. If you have any questions please send me a PM and I will try and answer it.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AZOWjJw1bt2jiA

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have FS here white oval FSB stickers. $2.50 delivered per sticker for US. Post here or pm me. If paying paypalmy email is [email protected] Sticker prices with fees are as follows.

1- 2.88
2- 4.94
3- 7.00
4- 9.06
5- 11.12

Sent from my ADR6300 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
I hope it is ok to post feedback here. I want to say the stickers I got from Big John are just delightful. He was very prompt with shipping and I'm very happy with the quality.

·
Low Buck Bum
3,511 Posts
I changed my store around a bit, the old one suffered a fatal breakdown I guess... anyways, the link to my new FSB swag store is:

http://www.cafepress.com/yourfullsizebroncostore

If you want something you don't see there, please send me a PM with your idea and I will try to make it happen!

Thanks for the support!

P.S.~ all prices are set to reflect a profit of $1. Yes, one dollar is all I make off of any item you purchase. Not only that, but I will donate fifty cents of every dollar spent to 4 Wheel to Heal (http://www.4w2h.org/), an off road group dedicated to helping disabled veterans get out and enjoy life!

That's it, enjoy the day,
Rich Gallegos

·
Registered
709 Posts

·
aka: boilermakerms007
426 Posts
I just ordered my calender, and I found a coupon that was awesome! If you're new to shutterfly, you can get your first calender free! When you check out, type 2016CALENDER in the promo/coupon. You get the calender free, and pay the 6.99 for shipping. Can't beat that! Thanks for putting it together!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts