Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Offical FSB Map Maker
2,419 Posts
Not neccessarily a new problem but does the site automatically refresh itself? I will open the site in the morning and try to go through all the posts. Well if I have to leave my desk for a little bit and come back say and hour or so it's like I've logged out and back in. All the threads that I haven't read will me marked as if I have so then I have to check the dates on the threads to see which ones to read. This gets a little aggravating some times. Just thought I would ask and see.

· Offical FSB Map Maker
2,419 Posts
jermil01 said:
Miketnf150 said:
Not neccessarily a new problem but does the site automatically refresh itself? I will open the site in the morning and try to go through all the posts. Well if I have to leave my desk for a little bit and come back say and hour or so it's like I've logged out and back in. All the threads that I haven't read will me marked as if I have so then I have to check the dates on the threads to see which ones to read. This gets a little aggravating some times. Just thought I would ask and see.
Yeah, the same thing happens to me. Also is there a way after you have run a search for new posts, and then reply to a specific post to go back to the same spot in the search and not the beginning.
What about this issue Joe?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.