Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 365 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You, the loyal members of FSB, chose River Rock as our destination this year!! :chili:

The dates are JULY 18, 19, 20, 2008 That's Fri/Sat/Sun.

River Rock's website is: http://riverrockorv.com/index.php

The entrance fee is $50 per vehicle/driver (for the weekend) if we have at least 10 rigs show up. Let's have many more than that!! :thumbup

Primitive camping is FREE.

If you require electrical/water hookups for your RV, please contact River Rock directly.

Everyone please PRINT OUT THE WAIVER (pdf link below) AND BRING THE COMPLETED FORM WITH YOU

http://www.riverrockorv.com/pdfs/RIVERROCK_ORV.pdf

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,912 Posts
What's it cost for passengers, or spectators. :toothless

Hell, depending on how money and such works out, I may just drive Brutus and see what the 'ol boy can do. I have a new truck to love on now, so Brutus is gonna see some play time...maybe. heh. I need some mud tires, in 35s. :yup:

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Jon, you got a pm

·
tactical-mike
5,560 Posts
n/m

edit: I was trying to post some pics from a trail ride @ river rock taken by some guys on another forum I frequent. I didnt realize it was a members only forum until i posted. ooops
i would like to see some good pics of rr
thanks for trying :beer

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We have officially reserved the park for the dates above. :chili: We're even on the calendar (albiet "bronco" is mis-spelled)

I've updated post #1 regarding camping/RV's.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I'm planning on being there if all goes according to plan. I will go ahead and see about getting the time off from work now. It'll be just me, so I may have an open seat in the Ranger. I'll know better when the time gets closer.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm planning on being there if all goes according to plan. I will go ahead and see about getting the time off from work now. It'll be just me, so I may have an open seat in the Ranger. I'll know better when the time gets closer.
I'm planning on going. I'm gonna try and get the Bronco up there so maybe we can caravan. I moved to Bartow as well so it should be easy to meet up. Otherwise I might try to fill that empty seat for you.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I'm planning on going. I'm gonna try and get the Bronco up there so maybe we can caravan. I moved to Bartow as well so it should be easy to meet up. Otherwise I might try to fill that empty seat for you.
Sounds good dude. I'll have a better idea once the time gets closer.

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
I think I am gonna be tent camping.....

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
We'll be tent camping as well. BTW, does anyone know if pets are allowed or not? Ive got a trail beagle thats already begging to go. (shes even 4x4 and locked on both ends)

1 - 20 of 365 Posts