Last Bronco, before

After

Current, before

After

as it is today

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
here is mine. this happend new years eve 05/06. its still sitting in my back yard
I hope that's not blood on the hood :barf

why don't you just pull the aftermarket off it and scrap the rest if it's been almost 3 years???

·
Lick my balls
13,047 Posts
Damn Walt, you gotta problem keeping rubber side down or what?
I've only rolled three vehicles in 20 years, that's not bad...right?
My first roll was when I tried to do a Rockford in a 71 Toyota wagon. I ended up facing the way I wanted, :thumbup but I was on my roof as well. :duh

·
Lick my balls
13,047 Posts
Waltman it seems I recal a thread with the red one on its side in an open field. I will say this, your good at what you do.
It's a skill that just doesn't happen over night, it's takes practice and determination. I don't think I've quite perfected it yet though, but I'm getting there.:toothless

·
Lick my balls
13,047 Posts
Haha Waltman were you sliding sideways and hooked a pothole?
No, the rear tire dug into the dirt about 3" while doing a 180 and took about 12" of top soil up and made my truck stop. There was a moment when my buddy and I actually thought is was going to drop back onto its wheels.
didn't your brother do that Waltman. i seem to recall a thread bout that
nope
I don't think I will ride with Waltman.
p*ssy!!:toothless

·
89 Problems
2,544 Posts

·
Registered
9,898 Posts
Damn Walt, you gotta problem keeping rubber side down or what?
Tim,

Is the offer still up for the cage? ;)

Hmm all these rollover pics are making me worry about the lady behind the wheel.. Cause we all know about women drivers. :rofl: Then throw the off roading factor in it..

·
89 Problems
2,544 Posts
Tim,

Is the offer still up for the cage? ;)

Hmm all these rollover pics are making me worry about the lady behind the wheel.. Cause we all know about women drivers. :rofl: Then throw the off roading factor in it..
yup... i was in the pass seat on that run. first time out in the jeep, first time 4 wheeling for her.

·
Premium Member
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
someone should change the end of the title of this thread from question marks to exclamation points!
DONE!!!

I know the NE section has the record for the fastest SAS, but thats gotta be some kind of record for acquiring and then rolling a vehicle (least it was only a heep).

·
Registered
9,898 Posts
I actually don't mind if the bronco rolls.. It's the offroading toy. I just want a cage to keep the body from compressing down like a lot of the ones I've seen.. Don't mind a beat up body, but still need it functional. :)

·
89 Problems
2,544 Posts
DONE!!!

I know the NE section has the record for the fastest SAS, but thats gotta be some kind of record for acquiring and then rolling a vehicle (least it was only a heep).
i know, right? or at least for fastest depreciation.... $500 to $150 in 6 hours:histerica

whenever we go out wheeling she lets me drive now!

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,609 Posts
I hope that's not blood on the hood :barf

why don't you just pull the aftermarket off it and scrap the rest if it's been almost 3 years???

no thats tranny fluid. ive been tossing the idea around for awhile about what to do with it. Ive gotten as far as buying an F250 cab to place on the frame. but now that is getting scrapped for a BroncoII project. i will be stripping whats sellable from the rolled one to fund the project.

21 - 40 of 122 Posts