Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

41 - 60 of 122 Posts

·
89 Problems
2,544 Posts
that one gets some applause!:clap

were you intentionally going down that or what?

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
that one gets some applause!:clap
Um, thanks? :histerica

were you intentionally going down that or what?
Nope. It is a long story, but the condensed version is.....the road is "S" shaped there, I was going to fast, slid left, counter steered, slid right, tried to counter steer again, but it was to late. I hit that stump head on and launched. It was pitch black and every difficult to climb out. :histerica

I had that truck for about 3 weeks, and it was a right-off. To bad, as it had a 9" rear, manual tranny, factory boat rack and a brand new Dynomax exhaust that was installed two days earlier. :cry

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Is there one??
I think there's allot of them because I try to post in everyone, guess I'm slow on this one ;)

Before:

After:

·
89 Problems
2,544 Posts
shoot BB, i didn't think it was totaled... sorry man that sucks!

·
Lick my balls
13,047 Posts
Um, thanks? :histerica

Nope. It is a long story, but the condensed version is.....the road is "S" shaped there, I was going to fast, slid left, counter steered, slid right, tried to counter steer again, but it was to late. I hit that stump head on and launched. It was pitch black and every difficult to climb out. :histerica

I had that truck for about 3 weeks, and it was a right-off. To bad, as it had a 9" rear, manual tranny, factory boat rack and a brand new Dynomax exhaust that was installed two days earlier. :cry
You may owe that stump a thank-you from the looks of the terrain.

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
shoot BB, i didn't think it was totaled... sorry man that sucks!
Thanks. It was tough to handle at the time, but such is life. I learned my lesson. :thumbup

You may owe that stump a thank-you from the looks of the terrain.
No doubt, I could have gotten some good air! It's only about a 12'-15' feet to the bottom, but there is a creek down there somewhere.

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
That sucks. Why would someone burn a decent rig to the ground. Heep or not, it looked nice. Why can't they burn junky hondas or something?
Dunno. Soem of these punks enjoy taking trucks like this, beating on them for a few hours, then dumping/torching them. I see a new one almost every trip.

That one I ran into was a good thing, as a few days earlier, the owner had posted up on a local board that the truck was stolen, and he lived in that area. I mentioned that we'd keep our eyes open, and voila! We found it.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Here's what they look like when they are stolen, torched, but not flipped:
Looks to be a common jeep thing, here a non torched one: (also stolen)

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
That sucks. Why would someone burn a decent rig to the ground. Heep or not, it looked nice. Why can't they burn junky hondas or something?
Because that's usually the best way to get rid of evidence. Next time I go out I'll bring the camera and snap some pics of the 4-5 stolen/trashed hondas and toyotas out here, It's not a pretty sight

·
Lick my balls
13,047 Posts
why did there have to be water

I would love to wheel with you, the entertainment value of just watching you beat on your rig would be worth the price of admission. :thumbup

41 - 60 of 122 Posts