Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

61 - 80 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
I would love to wheel with you, the entertainment value of just watching you beat on your rig would be worth the price of admission. :thumbup
the sami always puts on a show, i know just how far i can push it before it will acually go, and with the 1st to reverse move i can usually save it 90% of the time.

·
Lick my balls
13,047 Posts
the sami always puts on a show, i know just how far i can push it before it will acually go, and with the 1st to reverse move i can usually save it 90% of the time.

That pic is freaken scary looking!! I'm not afraid to say it, I would be afraid to ride with you...more than twice :toothless

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I hope that's not blood on the hood :barf

why don't you just pull the aftermarket off it and scrap the rest if it's been almost 3 years???
I was wonderin that too...............:popc1:
no thats tranny fluid. ive been tossing the idea around for awhile about what to do with it. Ive gotten as far as buying an F250 cab to place on the frame. but now that is getting scrapped for a BroncoII project. i will be stripping whats sellable from the rolled one to fund the project.
Do i see blood on the hood?
a little late

·
Registered
6 Posts
I rolled my mom's into a ditch that was 6 feet full of water!...Yeah...then I didn't call home to ahve it pulled out, my friend did it. I was NOT the favorite child for awhile. It was scary though cause I'm so short, I couldn't reach anything to grab onto to get out of it. SO my friend gave me his hand so I had something to pull myself out enough to grab the damn doorjamb. His girlfriend was getting all the crap that was floating down the ditch...not a good time. I didn't get pictures....but I will of the bronco now.

My friend drove his toyota rock crawler off a snow drift and didd a nose dive, bent the frame 5 inches in all, pulled out, there's a 1/2 inch difference in sides now. Not bad considering. I'll post pics of that later. His exo-cage went through his windshield and he's making a new exo-cage.

·
Premium Member
5,412 Posts
Okay so i just skipped through this thread and read most of it for the first time, and after reading this, and some other threads (and mensioning of roll overs) im not sure i really understand, why do you guys stop driving/scrap/junk your rigs just because you roll them a tiny bit and destroy the body a little? why not use that as an excuse to chop and modify! or at least make a buggy out of it or somethin, that white bronc a few pages back looks pretty nice.. less the cab of course, i'd just re-do the A pillar with angle iron so you can cup a piece of safety glass in it. tie into a cage for the top, and.. drive it!!! it'd be better than new, next time it wouldnt even crush. that blue bronco was online slightly damaged too (in my opinion) same thing! i dont know, it just seems to me like such a waste of a good truck, just because of some dents. i mean, we go four wheeling, what's the big deal if it's mashed up? crashed truck = excuse to go crazy with steel tubing and modifications! just my thoughts..

·
Lick my balls
13,047 Posts
If you mean my Blue Bronco, it was my daily driver and I had no other vehicle. It was written off and I bought my current Bronco with the insurance money I got for it.

·
Premium Member
5,412 Posts
If you mean my Blue Bronco, it was my daily driver and I had no other vehicle. It was written off and I bought my current Bronco with the insurance money I got for it.
Ehh, still a frame.. i guess i haven't really thought about broncos and insurance money, but cant you buy 'em back for cheap? (usually cheap enough to make it worth it even just for the tires?)

·
Lick my balls
13,047 Posts
I could have just not put it through insurance, but then I would would still need to buy another vehicle that is reliable and I didn't have enough money to buy something that was reliable without the insurance money.

·
Premium Member
5,412 Posts
ive always thought that the insurance hike they will give you after a claim that big (totaling ones own vehicle) would add up to more money than simply buying a new old truck would cost. i've "totalled" two trucks, and both are now in better shape than they were before they got totalled (both totalled bad enough to require serious frame work) both totaled while towing other trucks on a trailer there seems to be a trend here..

·
Premium Member
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #74

·
Lick my balls
13,047 Posts
61 - 80 of 122 Posts