Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

101 - 120 of 122 Posts

·
I Paid for this sh!t
675 Posts
From the looks of that seat, I would have bet the driver was killed. He is a lucky SOB...can he still walk?
yes he can walk, but he had to have his knee replaced, and it also broke 2 vertabrae in his neck

·
#1 Asshole
1,452 Posts
Sorry guys for the delayed response. I was driving a little fast on a dirt road and it got away from me, came up on two wheels, spun around and began to roll over and landed on its top.

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Typical Piney, wheeling with a bunch of junk in the bed of the truck. :goodfinge

Never understood that.. You can't spend 5 mins cleaning your bed out? Hell I spend that cleaning the inside of the truck out when I go wheelin.:doh0715:

·
Lick my balls
13,048 Posts
Never understood that.. You can't spend 5 mins cleaning your bed out? Hell I spend that cleaning the inside of the truck out when I go wheelin.:doh0715:
I,m guessing it took far less than 5 minutes to clear that junk out of the back, what do you think?:histerica

·
I Paid for this sh!t
675 Posts
What the hell happened?! My truck looks just like his shame to see that it happened, glad he lived through it.
going ~70 down interstate 75 off-ramp onto GA-16, deer on the off-ramp, tried to avoid, no brakes, panicked turned the truck and rolled... into a parked broke down escalade

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
My son posted these pics, without Rasrocks permission....and without a proper explanation.....it's too late to take back the pics so here's the explanation:

The red/white bronco went up the creek bed almost to the top and then dug in. There was just an 18" drop/waterfall that got me stuck at the very top.
Rasrock's white bronco was in position to go up it next and we have no doubt he would have climbed it all the way thru.....but when the red/white bronco got stuck he was forced to back down.
Now...backing out of a curvy down hill, when you can't see the terrain on the passenger side of the vehicle, you're just guessing, has it's own challenges and Rasrock got just a little too deep in the center of what turned out to be about a 36" drop. Well he set the LR tire into the hole and the RR tire was still outside the hole and as he backed up it just lifted the RF up and over top of the LF tire.....it must have happened somewhat slowly but there was no recovery from that one, as gravity is even stronger than power steering and Rasrock became the (not so) proud owner of our groups "BIG-AIR" prize.
He also posted it under the "Southwest Chapter" under "A beat down...".....I think there's a video of the recovery back to all fours.:rockon
Nobody was hurt.....and...it didn't even break the tail light. He has a small dent on the LF quarter pannel and an angry wife.....but...he says he's ready to go again;).....that's the spirit!:rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
6 Posts
my explorer, wasn't a roll over- endo it.

It was low speed i can out fine but my fiance pulled muscles in her back.
Heres what it turned into

·
89 Problems
2,554 Posts
Bringing this thread back from the dead, hoping to see some new carnage. I bet there have been a few tumbles in the last 3 years that I've missed.

101 - 120 of 122 Posts