410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we are a go as far the Expo..

Mopar12372
Groundhog
Usmcbronco6672
Throttlepimp
bigblue89bronco

are the ones that are going for sure..... the Expo is the first weekend in Oct. Fri,Sat and Sun. I know in the past we all meet at a Ihop or Denny's on the way to Expo got some chow talked shop, drooled over each other BKO's and swapped parts. After we drove to the expo and had a good time does that sound like a plan or do yall have a different plan it's going to be early esp. for those of us who live in San Diego. Let me know and i look to see which is the best Ihop. BTW Bigblue89bronco you can have an ammo can Ill be bringing some stuff also....

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
sounds great , is that the one at the fair plex? if so im in , new names new people !! need a lift kit sooooo thats what ill be lookin fo.

·
Registered
20 Posts
need a lift kit sooooo thats what ill be lookin fo.
I bought my kit at the spring expo from 4WPW. Got a 6" ProComp kit with extended arms and 6 shocks for $1100.00 and free shipping to my house. Unfortunately it comes with rear add-a-leafs. But I got lucky and found a set of new 4" leaf springs for the rear on racedesert.com. So it's all installed now and looks pretty good. I'll be driving it to breakfast and the Expo!

Rod

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here's an update hopefully everyone knows where the Ihop off I-10 thats where everyone is meeting up at, everyone that lives in San Diego its up to yall but we could caravan up to Ihop that morning let me know. And for those who were wanting some more info on the Expo here ya go......
http://ca.offroadexpo.com/orepomona/v42/index.cvn
here is an updated list of motivators going:

Mopar12372
Groundhog
Usmcbronco6672
Throttlepimp
bigblue89bronco
4x4MafiaJon
PaleRider

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I won't make the M&G, but I'll be in a booth next to the KOH display pimpn' a Randy Built KOH rig.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The morning of..Saturday at 0600 Im also in San Marcos so how does Fry's electronics sound for you Throttlepimp and everyone else that lives in San Diego we can meet up on the I-5 right Camp Pendleton there is a Chevron gas station

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
MalibuBronco,
Here you go along with the rest of you who are wondering where the hell are we meeting to break bread. TonyR corrected me we are not meeting at a Ihop instead it's a Denny's.....thanks!
Denny's Off the 10 Freeway at Fairplex (Show is off of Fairplex Dr.), 0700 (thats 7am for the rest of you). Gives us time to eat and BS a little!! The rest will be there by 9 am or so..

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Someone please correct me if I am wrong.......

San Diego Group Will be meeting at Fry's electronics in SAN MARCOS (150 Bent Avenue) at 0600 on Sat Oct 4th.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wasacop,
Your correct everyone that is coming from San Diego is meeting at Fry's at 0600, Canuckinabronco I will be bringing my wife as Ill be getting a hotel near the expo my wife wants to do some shopping after we leave the expo and do some other stuff while we are up there

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.