Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
hahahahaha! He even said that he had to get it for x-mas, like he actually knew what it would do. To many idiots watchin 'Fast and the Furious.'

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,858 Posts

:lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
What a god damn idiot. "It is a dry system".
What in the hell possesed him to install it there of all places?

It would have been a lot easier to drill that crappy plastic gay air intake tube than the "Cam port".
HAHAHAHAAHAHa

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
It has to be bs.
You would think that he would have installed CAI before ever thinking about Nitrous Oxide or "NOS".
Why wont this FAD just farcking end?

These punk ass lil bitches need to realise that there is a lot more to be done than just bolting on a bottle of "NOS" and running with it.
These are the same jerks that tell their mommies "I dont know how it blew the heads I never even peeled out".
To many idiots, not enough torture.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bronkzilla said:
its gotta be :bs
I sure hope so. I mean some guys were even serious and told him he messed up and he ignored those replies.

BUT on the other hand...he said he just haaad to have the nitrous for Christmas, he probably watched too much 2F2F.

I knew you guys would find it funny. :toothless

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
man... that reminds me of about a year ago... a kid with an Acura Integra at a red light.. doing a two-step on the pedal... keep in mind, this is rush hour traffic, and I was not about to do anything stupid. Anyway, when the light went green, he nailed it... about 20 feet ahead of me... a nice puff of white smoke from the exhaust... and then a loud "BANG"!!! he hit it with a 100 shot... and the bottom of the motor let go... I had to stop and try not laugh at him and ask... it was too funny... motor pieces on the ground... and he was like... "I've done that 100 times and this never happened..." I just looked at him like... yeah... RIGHT!!!!

:shrug

·
Registered
271 Posts
hahaha what a tool :histerica

also i like the part where they are like "what is that" and the other guy says "ITB". im assuming itb means individual throttle bodies. no you ricetard its called fuggin carburetors, this ricy lingo kills me :lowblow

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
just think, this poor SOB is getting flamed in probably dozens of forums around the globe by now... :histerica :histerica :histerica

·
Registered
506 Posts
RydeOn said:
hahaha what a tool :histerica

also i like the part where they are like "what is that" and the other guy says "ITB". im assuming itb means individual throttle bodies. no you ricetard its called fuggin carburetors, this ricy lingo kills me :lowblow

Hate to own you on this one, but those ARE individual TBs. look and see the fuel rail.... I don't think they are actually hooked up. I don't see any wires to the injectors...I like the brake master cyl cap though....

·
Registered
271 Posts
lol, nevermind then :duh for the quick second i looked at the pic it looked like one of those weber carb kits for the old crx's

hey, at least i was succesfully able to add 100+ HP to my car :toothless

·
user title
2,211 Posts
That's actually a pretty good website.

And the s2000s are pretty good cars, for the money.

I'd love to have one to compliment my Bronco :D

:beer
Bill

1 - 19 of 19 Posts