Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/952224-hho-generator-2007-sd-6-0l.html

I posted this thread over at FTE in the alternative fuels forum showing my results and experience installing a 'bomba' HHO kit on a 2007 Ford Super Duty 4x4 with the crappy 6.0L PSD. Still adjusting and testing over the next few days or weeks, but it shows some promise after tonight. 13.4 mpg vs 16.1 mpg with the HHO. I must have read 100 threads on this subject, and it all started here at FSB with the 38 mpg Bronco, We have a way to go yet fromt 16 to 38 mpg!!! JSM84

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
I was REALLY bored, and happened to have Photoshop open.... For some reason I can't stop laughing every time I see it.

It's even funnier if you have Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire" going in your head. :rofl:

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
sig......wtf!?

OP

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We're going for blood now, up to 36 mpg...

well, wheres the pics and designs
Read the thread over at FTE. There are no pics yet, but it's a Smack's Booster design, using 22 3"x6" SS plates inside a 12" piece of 4"-dia. PVC pipe. I'm starting a new data set this week using a Scan Gauge II to log some readings and further fine-tune the system.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Read the thread over at FTE. There are no pics yet, but it's a Smack's Booster design, using 22 3"x6" SS plates inside a 12" piece of 4"-dia. PVC pipe. I'm starting a new data set this week using a Scan Gauge II to log some readings and further fine-tune the system.
whats fte?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts