Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oh where can i find jgb on the web iv been lookin for it for at least 2 hours on google... need to find after market motor mounts for 351-400m. broncoforlife told me jgb but i cant find thanks:chili:

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
broncograveyard.com

It's Jeffs Bronco Graveyard...JBG not JGB

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nope i already checked with him, he just has the motor mounts for the 351m to 460 swap. damn im a dumb ass "jbg i wonder what that stands for" like i said im a dumb ass. well i cant find them anywhere, anybody got a good idea on how to make them?

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,895 Posts
i think what you need to consider is what is causing the breakage in the first place. perhaps the tranny mount is bad which would allow the motor mounts to have issues as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats a good idea, i believe its still the stock mount. the guy i bought it from dident seem to put much money in to it. iv had to replace so many things. iv seen the trany mount ad the bushings seem a lil warn but not to bad condition. i think my prob might be that i romp the hell out of it, i cant remember how many times of jumped it already, but hey what are broncos for.

·
Convicted Drunk Dialer
2,521 Posts
i cant remember how many times of jumped it already, but hey what are broncos for.
That would do it all right. Cant say that I think thats what Broncos are for though...

·
7,895 Posts
if your jumping it then mounts are going to break period. only fix for you at this point would be to chain your motor in place.

·
Convicted Drunk Dialer
2,521 Posts
Make some cool ones with coil springs or something. :toothless

·
7,895 Posts
might try searching for that either on here or google.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
okay thats the second time iv seen that on here, how do you chain it down? to the frame or what?
My buddy's scout had one too, you only need to chain the side would lift up if both mounts were to break. It's kind of a "ghetto limiting strap" incase a mount does break.

edit: yes to the frame

1 - 14 of 14 Posts