1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I scrape on both sides
3,035 Posts

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
thanks for the mention jason. :thumbup

OP, i prefer to stay away from lucas unless it is a "gotta make it last a few more thousand miles" type of situation.

Mobil 1 is my personal preference.

·
I scrape on both sides
3,035 Posts
thanks for the mention jason. :thumbup

OP, i prefer to stay away from lucas unless it is a "gotta make it last a few more thousand miles" type of situation.

Mobil 1 is my personal preference.
anytime, and whats wrong with lucas?

and another note to the OP, if youve got the traclok in there you'll need to get the additive for the frictions in the clutch packs as well

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
i just don't see the benefit to adding something that is massively more viscous, thick, and gooey when there is nothing wrong with a component. if anything, i see that shortening it's lifetime.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I haven't gone through my rear yet but in my mustang I run Royal Purple in everything. Its a little more expensive but you don't need to use the LSD additive (which just about balances out the extra cost) and from experience with my car it works great, I put a junkyard 8.8 in that had about 60k on it and had been sitting for 6 years, I've since put 40k VERY hard miles on it and have had no issues, never been rebuilt and still leaves parallels every time.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i run royal purps in my 02 mustang gt's rear, 80k and still hookin posi everytime. but i do believe i have mobil 1 in the bronco due to the detroit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts