Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
better question is......who has it now????

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,951 Posts
1clean5.8 said:
I think it was a 94 XLT
I pretty sure that was it. White of course :thumbup

And actually i don't think it was his truck. It was like his friends or something like that. Maybe his friend was driving. Not really sure.

Josh

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,039 Posts
'94 xlt as I recall. doesn't matter who has it, we can all order the "OJ Package". It's been touted as the only manuf. package option guaranteed to get you off the hook no matter what crime you are comitting in it:

http://www.fiction.net/tidbits/etc/ford_bronco.html

·
Practicing Infidel
15,313 Posts
Wasn't his buddy's name Al Brown ?

I'd rather be driving the O.J. package Bronco than the Rodney King Chevrolet for my next pullover by the authorities !

Sixlitre

(can't we all just get a Bronco ?)

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
It was offered for sale on Ebay a year or so ago......

Don't think it sold? Wonder why? The opening bid was in the hundred of thousands of dollars range?

:wacko

·
Registered
234 Posts
I just saw a repeat video clip the other day, and it is pre-'93 (or '92-I forget). the turn signal/side markers were even w/the headlights, not underneath.

·
user title
2,211 Posts
BrettM said:
I just saw a repeat video clip the other day, and it is pre-'93 (or '92-I forget). the turn signal/side markers were even w/the headlights, not underneath.
:twak
pre-92???
:twak :twak

·
Registered
293 Posts
My neighbors call my Bronco the OJ Truck. It's an all white 1995 XL but I painted the top Black and put some custom "tank" bumpers on her.

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,951 Posts
I've gotten "OJ truck" too. Even thou mine isn't even the same paint or body style :wacko

·
Registered
186 Posts
I got oj jokes all the time, so I put claer bumperlights on it and the jokes have subsided

1 - 20 of 33 Posts