Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
redneck mudder
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I'd like to say this was my dad's 78 4x4...Not mine...LOL...One Saturday night we were sittin at home and our buddy with a bronco comes over...Well after about 45 mins we talk my dad into goin slingin...So we fill up and hit a pipe line at first...Not a good idea..WE just made it out in time..WE were goin down the road and the police went flyin past us..So we hauled Ass to another mud hole...LOL..We got there and u gotta go down this steep hill...We let my buddy go down first...Well he took the bronco down there and bottomed out on the rear..So me and dad took the f-150 down there and went through the mud and attempted to get him out...It wasnt workin...So dad unhooks it and goes back up the hill..whille doin that he falls in a hole that a chevy dug out with 44's (my dad has 33's) So dad pulls out of there and goes on up the hill...well we made a b-e-e-r-r-u-n....LOL and came back...then he goes down there again and then his luck runs out...he hit soft mud and gets stuck..lol..then he busted his U joints on the front so then he had no 4x4...so the owner comes down there with his damn Chevy and pulls up both out....It was enough to cry seein the FORD get pulled out by a chevy! lol :banghead

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Ummm...Yeehaw..?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts