Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not yet, probably in jan tho. sand gets a little boring after a while tho. you can only go up so many dunes and then its all the same.

oh hey dave, remember this hill?

it about 20 feet taller now, and i made it up. when you gonna step it up?:goodfinge

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Looks awesome.

"Fee"?
What does it cost to head out onto sand?:confused:
Isnt that part of teh good ol' us of a and dont your hard earned tax dollars already pay for that?

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its actually $4 for day use, $6 per vehicle to camp over night. in all honesty it is a steal, especially the over night use. we are lucky that the park is still open there are a ton of greenies who look at the immaturity of the people who mainly use pismo, i'm talking about the rich boy metal mulisha moto cross wannabes that cruise around in their Super Dutys and act like idiots. they think that most wheelers act that way and they want to keep their snowy plovers and california least terns from going extinct. i am happy that we still have this place to wheel in and its cool because you can do/go pretty much wherever you want on one of the most beautiful places on the california coast, and for that, i am glad to pay $4.:beer

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,848 Posts
Andy351 said:
ok, i'm officially a poser
Nothing we didn't already know Andy :goodfinge
Nice shots though!:thumbup

·
FSB warrior
6,114 Posts
I remember that hill, I was in my ranger and I took turns with this guy in a stock fullsize 1500 till we finally made it up. that was over 2 years ago tho.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts