Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Pics...Work got to me, got home late

Might be a F150 though we have lots familar with our vehicles. As you see in one pic I can still move my lights over a half inch if I want
doesnt look bad at all! And its functional as well. What beam pattern are you using?

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Ordered a set of the rago fabrication ditch light brackets, they are the same exact ones listed on cpaddicts website. Figure might as well order from the company that actually makes them. They also have blem ones that have blemishes in the powder coating available for about 12 dollars cheaper.

we have a lot of deers around here and will be nice to spot them before they cross the road.

·
Registered
1993 F150 XLT 302 Auto 4x4 2.5" Lift on 32's
97 Posts
doesnt look bad at all! And its functional as well. What beam pattern are you using?
With me I have enough spots and hyper spots on my truck, right now. I looked at the beam patterns on Rigid and went with the fogs and LED side lights in the fogs. Seeing all I needed was to see the sides and I'm not going hog wild at night in the woods or open desert, why get more spots. Rigid 262213 r the ones for my ditch lights.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Ordered a pair of the kc flex leds in the spread pattern, same ones i already have in my valance as fog lights. Should illuminate the sides nicely. Plus found a 20% off coupon. Cant beat that

21 - 24 of 24 Posts