Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are already 2 threads about this, but they're so jumbled and have gone off on so many tangents, we need another one...

It would be a good idea for us to know how many folks to expect....

Everyone post here which weekend you're coming to the trail ride or if you're coming to both....

1) 1-30-04

2) 2-28-04

3) both

I'm gonna definately be there Jan 30 and i'm doing my best to reschedule something so i can come Feb. 28th too :thumbup

·
College User
2,018 Posts
3) both pending fetal breakage.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I am gonna be there for both. :rebelflag :rebelflag

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
I am gonna do Febraury....That way I can hopefuly meet most of you and that way I dont make the trip alone...I will be going with Billy {9235}....

Allcruisen :imp :usa

P.S. Sorry for the confusion, and thanx for straightening it out Ogeechee 4x4... :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

·
College User
2,018 Posts
You in the right thread? We are taking about Ocala FLORIDA. You meeting somebody?

·
Registered
64 Posts
:duh Damn Threads and new fangled computer gadet thingies :banghead l'll get this straight yet. l just need a :slap once in awhile. Thanks for the tip. l'd like to make a SC or GA trip some time . See around.

·
Unregistered User
697 Posts
both.. as long as my AOD doesnt die before one or the other. :\

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
I'd like to get out there to go but I cant afford to drive that far. Id like to go to an AL or even some TN, GA. In fact going muddin tuesday with a friend

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Damn, Huntsville would be one hellova drive! If you did decide to go to one of the Fl. runs, your more than welcome to come down early and crash at my place and us leave out together the next day. I'm about half way for ya. You may wanna check out our spring ride thread...it'll be in either TN, or edge of NC...alot closer for ya!

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,075 Posts
I'm shooting for both.!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts