Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Dustin said:
maybe a milder trail this time, I have no t-case skid and Im still fixing from terminator.

how about FR-42? I know know the 94 could get through there without much trouble ratzo.
I haven't fixed my steering box leak eigther. Can you get me seal?

I think I have a stock skid plate you can have to tide you over until you get off you lazy butt and build a real one. If you are up to it we can meet at Doug's place, swap on the skid plate and run a trail out east. There's a lot of stuff a clean, stock rig can do with out getting banged up and some optional stuff on the same trails we can do. The weather out by Sawarro lake (like I can spell it) should be nice.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Man...Do you ever work...other than times every body else has fee to wheel?

I'll trade you jobs. I was working at 6am and am still gigin' now. The show crew call for tomorrow is at 7am. I hope I can get out of here soon.:cry

So do you want the stock plate or not? We could gusset it before we put it on. It would be better then nothing for now.:shrug

The steering returned to normal by the time I got home.:banghead But the box still leaks a bit. The leak isn't horable but I know it's there and will only get worse. So I have to fix it.:mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.